• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts v1.0

No permission to download

sitimeili

May 5, 2022
sitimeili submitted a new resource:

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts - #nulled#dating#video

WHY TEEGO?​

Teego is a complete Live Streaming for earn, Private Calls paid per minute app. Inspired in TANGO app with features out of the box ready-to-use. It’s fully developed with Flutter and Support for iOS, Android, all in one package Flutter is Native, So you have Native Apps for iOS and Android, all features are available for all Platforms. By default, 69% of earns go to Streamer or Calls receiver, but you can change it in Settings, 25$ is minimum required for...

Read more about this resource...

no pasword

Anyone installed successfully? With self hosted parse ?
Nope! self-hosted parse on ec2 does not have clientKey and can not create live query but Back4App did the job.
the script has lots of bugs (not working well) such as notification not working, viewers can join live but streamers can't see them, streaming chat don't work and in-app purchase doesn't work.

Last edited:
Nope! self-hosted parse on ec2 does not have clientKey and can not create live query but Back4App did the job.
the script has lots of bugs (not working well) such as notification not working, we viewers join live and streamers can't tell, and in-app purchase doesn't work.
I have successfully configured on self hosted parse-server

Which server, and how did you get client key, create live query and add cloud messaging server key to parse ???
I got a vps from digital ocean !! Then install node and mongo there. And create a simple node application with express. And initialized the app with parse server and dashboard middleware . Then passed live query and application config that's it . You can find the live query documentation at there website or GitHub repo

Reactions: sitimeili
I got a vps from digital ocean !! Then install node and mongo there. And create a simple node application with express. And initialized the app with parse server and dashboard middleware . Then passed live query and application config that's it . You can find the live query documentation at there website or GitHub repo
I've successful created a litespeed web server to house my application, then I created the parse server with mongoDB and parse server dashboard, which are functioning correctly.
My only problem is passing livequery server to the parse server I've literally search the whole web on a step by step process and can't find any tutorial on how to create config.json or start the livequery server with command.

Please help me with a simple step process of this action, Google will refer anyone searching for this online to this thread 🙏

Reactions: xcalibur
I've successful created a litespeed web server to house my application, then I created the parse server with mongoDB and parse server dashboard, which are functioning correctly.
My only problem is passing livequery server to the parse server I've literally search the whole web on a step by step process and can't find any tutorial on how to create config.json or start the livequery server with command.

Please help me with a simple step process of this action, Google will refer anyone searching for this online to this thread 🙏
I can post but there are some function missing. I need the cloud code files from the author but this post author is not replying 😃

Is this the regular or extended version with gifts and payouts. Thanks
Nope it's regular!
I've successfully build teego and heyto on self hosted server, with all functions working except the extended license futures such as gift and payout not working.

Sad thing, if anyone have the extended license should please share.

Nope it's regular!
I've successfully build teego and heyto on self hosted server, with all functions working except the extended license futures such as gift and payout not working.

Sad thing, if anyone have the extended license should please share.
Please inbox I need to ask few things.

أقوم بإعداد كل الأشياء ولكني أحاول تسجيل الدخول ، لا يتم الانتقال إلى صفحة التحقق ولا أتلقى في otp

I setup all the things but i try to login it is not procceeding to the verification page and i am not receivein the otp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock