• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Team Buy Option

YuviDX

Nov 30, 2020
Hey all,

There are scripts and themes wanted by many members to make their intended sites, but what is lacking is money to purchase them when starting from raw. So i have a idea to make this possible if admin/admins agreed.

1. Why don't we start a Group buy option where all the needed people come together to put a small amount to buy those script for nulling.
  2. For example if a script or theme cost 60$, when 10 people wanted that, so one should pay/donate 6$ or if 20 wanted then it becomes 3$
  3. To be trustable, the payments are made only to the admin or the staff appointed by him or as donations.
  4. To be fair enough, the bought script is only given to those people after nulling and made as a VIP resource or Restricted one.
  5. If i passes 10-12months it can be pulled the older version to all members (optional)
What you say guys and dear admin?

There is already a group buy section on this forum the only issue is that hard to find members to chip in for any group buy.

• Sad
Reactions: YuviDX
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock