• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Taxi Cab - On Demand Taxi | Complete solution v4.8

No permission to download
let me download and check the script in full, give me couple of hours to let you know.

The following features are missing, commented in PHP (//) or removed:
1) change mail and administrator password (possible directly in the database)
2) it is not possible to enter countries
3) it is not possible to enter new drivers and customers
4) it is not possible to modify the inserted vehicles
5) it is not possible to modify, cancel taxi booking, no longer useful
6) it is not possible to change or add payment method (for example cash)

did you fix something? otherwise who wants to collaborate on the modification ?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.png
    3.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.png
    2.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 28
here's the link, if I'm wrong remove it. It installs but there are limitations, personally I got tired of modifying the PHP and app part, I think, gofer taxi is definitely better and complete.

Last edited:
here's the link, if I'm wrong remove it. It installs but there are limitations, personally I got tired of modifying the PHP and app part, I think, gofer taxi is definitely better and complete.
thanks a lot bro

Reactions: tetramorfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock