• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Taxi Cab - On Demand Taxi | Complete solution v4.8

No permission to download
B
Bro it works I have tested the script
Admin email is replaceable just remove the read-only tag from the php script
it is possible to replace the email of the administrator directly in the database, recalculating MD5 password, that done, the script is incomplete and testing it with the android app, you can not put them in contact. Do you have the link, where you text the script ? od also, the changes that you have executed ? is there a person who managed to get the script to work in full ?

it is possible to replace the email of the administrator directly in the database, recalculating MD5 password, that done, the script is incomplete and testing it with the android app, you can not put them in contact. Do you have the link, where you text the script ? od also, the changes that you have executed ? is there a person who managed to get the script to work in full ?

let me know is there any other query

i am working on restoring all functionality but it will take some time
great day ! did you manage to fix the missing functions ? I have decommented some of the geolocation and others and they work, but I get an error in the Home page.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/host1****/****.com/htdocs/www/on_demand_taxi/index.php:4) in /home/host1-********/*****.com/htdocs/www/on_demand_taxi/query/fonction.php on line 2

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/host******/*****.com/htdocs/www/on_demand_taxi/index.php:4) in /home/host*****/*****.com/htdocs/www/on_demand_taxi/index.php on line 26

several times. For the rest it seems to work

When we want to create customer account. It show "Error null" What I can do to fix that, Thank you.

ohkay just paste webservices folder inside the on demand taxi folder and for the app to be working you need to add the google map api key in google_map_api.xml as well as in the BottomSheetFragmentbooking.java
please guide me how to solve this error ?

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    322.2 KB · Views: 50
I did exactly that where it's needed

Attachments

• map_key_admin.png
    map_key_admin.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 29
the problem is with the billing on the account which you have used for the maps api key

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock