TassieNZ back online!!!

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Probably nobody noticed, but I've had no internet for over a week now so not been online at all. Seems all is good now.

For anyone waiting for PM answers I'll will get to them in the next couple of days as well as quite a few updates. Masses to catch up on.

Please don't pester/hammer my PM's, or ..... 🤣 🤣 🤣

chop-cable.jpg
download.jpg

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Those of you who have been watching closely will have noticed our beloved @TassieNZ has been missing in action for the past 2 weeks.

I've now heard from him and he has been in hospital but is now back home although he won't be online much for the next few days still.

Please join me in wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

GambitSteel

Trusted Uploader
Oct 22, 2020
Those of you who have been watching closely will have noticed our beloved @TassieNZ has been missing in action for the past 2 weeks.

I've now heard from him and he has been in hospital but is now back home although he won't be online much for the next few days still.

Please join me in wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

Thank you for inform,

EDIT: Yes the healing wololo is in progress

1642237019774.png

¡Heal @TassieNZ heal!

andikacombat

Banned User
Jul 2, 2018
Pandora Planet
Welcome back, lots of scripts waiting to update 😂
welmoce
EDIT by @Medw1311 - Please see post #25 on page 2 of this thread.

Probably nobody noticed, but I've had no internet for over a week now so not been online at all. Seems all is good now.

For anyone waiting for PM answers I'll will get to them in the next couple of days as well as quite a few updates. Masses to catch up on.

chop-cable.jpg
Welcomeback master we waiting script from you .... lol

jo.johhny01

Sep 15, 2021
Flutter framework
EDIT by @Medw1311 - Please see post #25 on page 2 of this thread.

chop-cable.jpg
Welcome back dear :)

bobsmith

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Oct 8, 2021
We all wish him a very speedy recovery and can not wait until he is back here, he is missed 😍

However, real life and health is most important, let him rest well and come back when he feels fit enough. 😍