• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TangKhuong, hi babiato community!

TKS

Trusted Uploader
Feb 28, 2021
Hi everybody,
I am not good at English so I have to use google translate. Hope everyone sympathized.
I am a programmer. I often use the resources, the source code when building projects. Here I can have complete peace of mind as I download secure downloads and transactions.
If you need to build automatic management system through website (php ci3), automation tools (nodejs/script), you can contact me.
I am delighted to be introduced to the Babiato community. Looking forward to the support and guidance of everyone.
Wish Babiato community healthy and growing!

Last edited:
Hello :)

I'm hoping you will enjoy babiate as much as me. I'm a new member and I want to wish you all the luck for your projects ;)

Reactions: TKS
Welcome to this awesome community.
Please make sure you read the rules and follow them. Also please contribute whenever you have the chance.
And don't forget to spread the word.

N-Joy!

Welcome to this awesome community.
Please make sure you read the rules and follow them. Also please contribute whenever you have the chance.
And don't forget to spread the word.

N-Joy!
Thank you, I will strive. Wishing you health and success!

Hi everybody,
I am not good at English so I have to use google translate. Hope everyone sympathized.
I am a programmer. I often use the resources, the source code when building projects. Here I can have complete peace of mind as I download secure downloads and transactions.
If you need to build automatic management system through website (php ci3), automation tools (nodejs/script), you can contact me.
I am delighted to be introduced to the Babiato community. Looking forward to the support and guidance of everyone.
Wish Babiato community healthy and growing!
Welcome @TangKhuong to the Babiato ☺

I hope you will obey the rules and help the community to grow!! 😇

Reactions: frankyoe2 and TKS
Today I noticed I was a Well-known member. Although I don't know the conditions, I feel very happy.

Today I noticed I was a Well-known member. Although I don't know the conditions, I feel very happy.
It changes to that once you reach a reaction score of 250.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock