• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Talemy - LMS Education WordPress Theme

Talemy - LMS Education WordPress Theme 1.2.16

No permission to download
But when I try to install the theme plugins, it asks for license code.

How did you go about it please?

It does not actually ask you for a licence key or block you from doing anything, the licence key field is empty and it asks you to register your key. You can still install plugins and demos without registering here.

Please enter your theme purchase code and get access to our prebuilt websites, auto-updates, and premium plugins. The purchase code and site URL will be sent to a ThemeSpirit server located in the U.S. to verify the purchase.

Untitled.png

@bobsmith Try installing "LearnDash Custom Meta" and other plugins like the demo import plugin.

It shows this:
Screenshot_20220630-093655.png

Yes, however you can install the plugins to begin with which is what matters here.

Plus, it is exactly the same as other themes, to receive certain plugins or updates for them, you need to have a genuine licence key as it uses it in the call to get the plugin or download.

So, regardless of if this is nulled or not, you would not be able to get the update through the theme regardless of which method you used.

Most nulled themes you have to get the plugins separately and install separately.

Hm, the issue is it doesn't let me install the plugins. I've tried everything all day.

See images:

Screenshot 2022-06-30 152807.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-30 152928.jpg

Yes know what you mean and am working on it, what didn't help is that was using a previous version which worked fine and then installed latest over the top and that still worked fine for me

Also make sure that you have the latest version of LearnDash LMS installed with this too.

I can always upload previous version which works fine if needed and then you can update to latest version, however will do this version so hopefully not needed. 🤞

Plus, if needed, I can also upload the plugins as separate files and then they can be installed manually.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@Saint Gabriel and all else.....

Theme itself does not need to be licenced still.

Install and activate LearnDash LMS from here:

Grab main download....
Install Spirit Framework plugin through the banner at top of WordPress with either ‘Go Install’ or ‘Go Activate’ button, all depending if you already have it on your system.

Install the rest of the plugins through the theme plugins page.
Demos should work fine now for all.

These will need to be updated to these versions whenever somebody can get them:
LearnDash Course Reviews v1.1.1
LearnDash Custom Meta v1.0.4
Talemy Demo Data v1.1.2

Grab main download....
Install Spirit Framework plugin through the banner at top of WordPress with either ‘Go Install’ or ‘Go Activate’ button, all depending if you already have it on your system.

Talemy Demo Data v1.1.2
Not working either. it doesn't let me install the plugins, even after installing Learndash. Maybe I should share a video of the issue I face.

Grab main download....

Talemy Demo Data v1.1.2
Here, watch this 40s video to see the issue:

Here, watch this 40s video to see the issue:

Weird as I just grabbed main download again and tried it all again on fresh sandbox and all seems fine for me.

Opened fresh sandbox and installed theme from main download;
Installed and activated nulled LearnDash LMS;
Activated theme and installed and activated Spirit Framework plugin;
Went through plugins on theme plugins tab and all imported and activated fine.

Have left demo installing to come here to post this back to you.

Shrunk screen size to fit all plugins in here.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Ignore messages at top unless you need to act on them.

Untitled2.png

Left with High School demo importing....

Untitled3.png

If you are still having issues, then manually install the plugins from the theme zip itself as they are all simply being pulled from it.

Weird as I just grabbed main download again and tried it all again on fresh sandbox and all seems fine for me.

Opened fresh sandbox and installed theme from main download;
Installed and activated nulled LearnDash LMS;
Activated theme and installed and activated Spirit Framework plugin;
Went through plugins on theme plugins tab and all imported and activated fine.

Have left demo installing to come here to post this back to you.

Shrunk screen size to fit all plugins in here.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

Ignore messages at top unless you need to act on them.

Untitled2.png

Left with High School demo importing....

Untitled3.png

If you are still having issues, then manually install the plugins from the theme zip itself as they are all simply being pulled from it.

Demo all installed and fine on preview.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock