• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce)

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce) January 27, 2023

No permission to download
Locomotil, thanks a lot for sharing this 🙏

There's a new update to the official kit. If possible, please update ..

Again, extending my thanks because it's such a useful resource...

Reactions: drakonian
Woa, I feel like the only thing left I need from their team are Livewire components! 😁

Reactions: smalok
If you don't know yet, @locomotii there's a crawler that helps with getting the components, and also generate a page like you get on Tailwindui.com to browse components offline. Didn't try it myself, but it'd be a blast if we could have that index page!

I've heard about this a while back. It's good too, but it needs the official tailwindui.com email and password to crawl the site. I don't really have the credentials. I just share what I found on another forum.

Hey to be able to run it locally, you need to install live-server
1. open command line run -> npm install -g live-server
2. open cmd in preview folder after extracting this zip and run -> live-server

Thanks for the info, I've been trying to figure it out how to run it.

Last edited:
must be on mac it's easier ... I tried but I have errors I do not understand anything ..

why not just put in some HTML? .. it's easier

must be on mac it's easier ... I tried but I have errors I do not understand anything ..

npm is available on mac as well as windows...

OR alternatively what you can do is, open the preview folder in vscode and install extension called live-server by Ritwick Dey.. then right click index.html and click 'Run with Live Server'

It's cross platform, you need to install nodejs first to be able run the command

It is HTML. Files are html OR Alpine OR Vue. But some of the HTML components still make use of Alpine to work.

Anything that can serve html locally like a server. `php -S` would do if it's installed. On a mac, serving the files as a Valet website works too. On windows, you could also a LAMP stack : https://ampps.com/download.

But you will still have to work the directory structure for it, it won't automagically work. I made the preview folder work on my mac with Valet, it's perfect and works just like the website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock