• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tagxi - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution

Tagxi - Flutter Complete Taxi Booking Solution v2.10 Untouched

No permission to download
Is the purchase code required?
Waiting for the update to test.

Reactions: mc_fox
@kenobi i guess this is better than exicube taxi script
I have to do some tests but I want to do it with the latest version so I try ..

I have tried their demo so far and it is very satisfying

error when I call certain things on the backoffice: \

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError
Class 'App\Http\Controllers\Api\V1\BaseController' not found

please this is the complete source code if not so ask the creator for the complete code and can you update it here please?

Bro okay, however, check that if you ask the developer he releases his latest updates much ahead of the codecanyo etc .. ok?

updated link

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade
Server app code is a value added part of the item included in this package but in minified format. you won’t be able to access an api part of the application & other important sections of dashboard.

Note: You don’t need to pay extra for the server app code, you can request for the full source code once you made the purchase.

do you have an additional server part

this is the full version already with the api package
Did you buy this script from Codecanyon? I don't understand, you said you were hoping to receive the updated version to share here, but if I'm not mistaken, your files date back to June 13th, before the last Cocecanyon update. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

E

come on I'll explain one more time friend this version is updated I bought the code and received by email the full version which is the one I made available to you here
Okay, what I'd like to understand is: Since it's a patched version, shouldn't these files have a closer modification date? Or did you mean that you would upgrade from the previous version to the new version available in CC.

E

come on I'll explain one more time friend this version is updated I bought the code and received by email the full version which is the one I made available to you here
You upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2 right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock