• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suspected Seller

katalk

Trusted Uploader
Apr 26, 2020

Staff members, I think we should investigate this seller.
A very slow response to pre-purchase questions while selling paid services.
I don't know how many customers this seller has, but this seller told me that he missed the message by making various excuses..
I know the script used by this seller.
I just didn't want to host the server, so I was willing to pay this seller and use it.
However, this seller makes several excuses for simple customization, causing delays in my requests or questions.

The work I asked the seller simply asked for a change in the footer area text and hyperlink on page 404.

And I was in contact with the seller through Telegram, but suddenly there was no response.

Always treats customer(me) this way.. (Suddenly not answering...)

I think this seller should stop selling at Babiato. Also, I don't know why I was given the right to be a 'Trusted Uploader'.

I want to know what the staff thinks!

@Babak @medw1311 @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL

Last edited:
"A very slow response to pre-purchase questions while selling paid services."

Keyword: "pre-purchase"

You can't just accuse anyone of "defrauding you" or "fraud" just because he refuses to answer your "pre-purchase" inquiries.

"I don't know how many customers there are, but they say"

"They say" will not stand on any court.

If you're not comfortable with the service then drop it. Good luck...

I know what you mean :)
This seller said took full responsibility and handled everything on own.
So, I don't think it's safe to sell here because nobody knows when this seller will die or disappear.(Untrustworthy Seller)

Dont say someone scammer just becoz he refused to accept your request. I dont find anything unusual in that chat. he said No to your request which is his right as you ar enot paid for that.

" This seller said took full responsibility and handled everything on own.
So, I don't think it's safe to sell here because nobody knows when this seller will die or disappear.(Untrustworthy Seller) "

This is the gist of my words

" This seller said took full responsibility and handled everything on own.
So, I don't think it's safe to sell here because nobody knows when this seller will die or disappear.(Untrustworthy Seller) "

This is the gist of my words
Every script in code canyon and themes in theme forest are like that. Many scripts are done by solo developers. What I was saying is scammer definition is different.

I could take action only if you were his customer and he refuses to help you accordingly, it technically goes fine if some seller refuses to deny customization-based requests to non-customers.

If you liked that script and wishes to become his customer and then if he denies your request, come & report again . . We will see . .

Everyone has their pre-sale or post-sale policy . . . .

Not to let this thread with full of non-relevant posts . . . CLOSED !!!

Reactions: ukgamer and katalk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock