• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Surecart

Anyone have this?

I really like the payment plan option they are offering. It's unique and can be very beneficial.

I'm developing an online course and membership website, and this is why I was very interested

@TassieNZ sir can you please help me with this.

Hi, who is using https://beta.surecart.com/ instead of woocommerce?
Hi,

Looked to be a good "option", but then I read the terms, and this is not a good fit for anything I'd have going on.

- What their terms said:
"We also do not allow adult content to be sold or used through the services". :(

I guess if people have "vanilla" products and/or services, then this cart service could be good option to try out.

Personally, I'd rather not be hindered by other companies/peoples fake morals, there are no adult angels left in this world, anyone saying different is a lying demon. :D

Good luck

P.S. Here's what got me interested in the first place: YouTube Tut I'm not affiliated with this dude, but I like his tutorials.

P.S.S. Mods if posting the YouTube link was wrong please remove it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Who is surecart for?
Currently SureCart is ideally suited for selling non-physical goods. This would be selling online courses, memberships, subscriptions, selling services, selling event tickets, accepting donations, selling digital downloads, etc. These are no non-physical goods.

I think it's just new and need to be develop. I prefer woocommerce for wordpress but I'm watching on surecart.
Thanks

Reactions: iamjiban
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
I love Cartflows so I'm expecting Surecart to be a major force very soon. Still much to be developed as far as integrations but i'm glad to see Woocommerce getting another competitor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock