• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System

Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System 2.9

No permission to download

Lino

Trusted Uploader
Apr 27, 2020
ourlife68 submitted a new resource:

Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System - Powerful PHP script that allows users to create tickets and get support from your staff.

Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System - 1

Support Centre – Advanced PHP Ticket System is a powerful PHP script that allows users to create tickets and get support from your staff. It comes with a built in knowledge base, so you can create...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
ourlife68 updated Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System with a new update entry:

Support Centre - Advanced PHP Ticket System v2.9

Version 2.9 Changelog – (Released: 10/02/2021) :
  • Replaced file upload with Google Drive Upload
  • Allow users to upload files directly to your google drive
  • View uploaded files in ticket area + streamlined the process + set permission on who can view them
  • Delete ticket also deletes old google drive files if any attached
  • Documentation now uses Google Drive for attaching files
  • Replaced old HTML filter with HTML Purifier library
  • Ticket Report date search...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Wow
Reactions: yorkcorp
ME I HAVE ISSUE WITH THIS LATEST VERSION. Categories images upload did not displayed. Even logo, i have upload was uploaded successfully, but they di not display in site. Please help me

ME I HAVE ISSUE WITH THIS LATEST VERSION. Categories images upload did not displayed. Even logo, i have upload was uploaded successfully, but they di not display in site. Please help me

I just performed a clean installation and I notice the upload path is wrong (missing slashes).
Check and update it by visiting Admin Panel > Global Settings > Upload Path

• Wow
Reactions: yorkcorp
Hi please the file does not exist anymore on the download links

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock