• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
Hey! Yes, i've seen that but how can i display the articles for example? I can't find them anywhere, even after being published. It's really weird,

add the ids from the pages you want to display in this field and select show to appear only on these ids or hide to hide only these ids.

CleanShot 2021-04-22 at 10.50.24.png

Babak updated Support Board - Chat And Help Desk with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.2.5

Download Support Board v3.2.5 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
22/04/2021 | Support Board | v3.2.5 Thanks To @TassieNZ

BugFixed bug related to articles in the admin area.
BugFixed bug related to email notifications.
BugFixed bug related to Push notifications.
BugFixed a few design bugs.
New featureOption to enable email piping for all emails.
New featureReports for direct messages.
New featurePerformance optimization options in Settings > Miscellaneous.
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Support Board - Chat And Help Desk with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.2.6

Download Support Board v3.2.6 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
29/04/2021 | Support Board | V 3.2.6

SecurityFixed a minor security bug that was allowing a user or agent/admin to stay logged in after a password change.
BugFixed minor design bugs.
BugFixed bug related to shortcodes into welcome message.
New featureOption to subscribe users to the following newsletter services: Mailchimp, Sendinblue, SendGrid, Elastic Email, Campaign Monitor.
New featureOption to enable email piping for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
what is your problem? can i help you.
I try to install at my website , first I have to add username etc in config.php file and then when I click website/supportboard/admin.php it goes to login page and stays there would you please install it at my website , my website is LaraClassfied script and I want to add this script for client to communicate with me.

if you have a static website you will not be able to use this plugin as it is for wordpress.
will have to buy the php version...

I am using php script not wordpress website , I want to install it at LaraClassified laravel php script. I already mentioned in my previous message I think you did not get it.

understand, unless you are using the php version i can not help you bro.

Have anyone issues with "Invalid email or password" error?
I try to log in with my WP username and password but every time display that error?

🤔
i have already gone through this requesting data, but it never went wrong.
check your wp user and see if there's anything missing there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock