• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
guys, this screen is not for the activation of the plugin but for the login of it. use the email and password you use to access your site and you're done. this must be because it is a pwa plugin i believe. but you don't need to activate anything here, it works perfectly without activation.

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
I have not been able to install the normal application as a script... it only allows me through wordpress... I need it without the wordpress and that when I am completing the installation it works or at least the solution.

Reactions: postation
Babak updated Support Board - Chat And Help Desk with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.2.4

Download Support Board v3.2.4 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
19/04/2021 | Support Board | v3.2.4

SecurityFixed a minor security bug that was allowing a user to see the first part of the last message of a conversation of another user if the two messages were sent exactly at the same time.

BugFixed bug related to the translations of the admin area.

BugFixed bug related to the translations of merge fields.

BugFixed bug related to the queue when the registration is active.

BugFixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and jong07
@Babak i want to connect this plugin with perfex, woocommerce channel but it asking for purchase code and i tried dummy code but not able to activate can you help please thanks in advance.

@Babak i want to connect this plugin with perfex, woocommerce channel but it asking for purchase code and i tried dummy code but not able to activate can you help please thanks in advance.
no idea but this plugin should work without nulling

guys, this screen is not for the activation of the plugin but for the login of it. use the email and password you use to access your site and you're done. this must be because it is a pwa plugin i believe. but you don't need to activate anything here, it works perfectly without activation.
Where is the public area for customers in this plugin? Is there a shortcode or anything to set up the public page? I can't find it anywhere. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

For articles and the rest besides the livechat.

Where is the public area for customers in this plugin? Is there a shortcode or anything to set up the public page? I can't find it anywhere. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

no shortcode simply install plugin and check on homepage you will get widget

you can add the chat on specific pages. you don't need a shortcode or something. just add the page id in the plugin settings. take a look at the author's documentation, but if you have doubts, just call!

you can add the chat on specific pages. you don't need a shortcode or something. just add the page id in the plugin settings. take a look at the author's documentation, but if you have doubts, just call!
Hey! Yes, i've seen that but how can i display the articles for example? I can't find them anywhere, even after being published. It's really weird,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock