• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.6.9

No permission to download
Hi @Babak and hi All, i have a question for this item, i try install from version to latest 3.0.3. but i got infinite loop in supportboard dashboard. cannot go anywhere.

Right now i still using the v3.0.2
any solution ?

thx

Version 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 are buggy for me. I only get the error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()" and nothing appears. Version 3.0.1 is working but I still get the same error for the icon file.

I saw my server settings but nothing worked. Awaiting update from developer only.

Reactions: docgameslive
Version 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 are buggy for me. I only get the error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()" and nothing appears. Version 3.0.1 is working but I still get the same error for the icon file.

I saw my server settings but nothing worked. Awaiting update from developer only.
why ?

it's working on mine with v3.0.2

don't worry I was facing the same issue and found pdf file (Doc) is infected. Just pause your avast and download....delete the pdf. If you need Pdf download v3.0.2 and use the pdf.
its safe bro just skip or turn off the avast

• Love
Reactions: amit338
Babak updated Support Board - Chat And Help Desk with a new update entry:

Support Board Plugin v3.0.4

Download Support Board v3.0.4 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
05/05/2020 | Support Board | V 3.0.4 - Thanks TO @NullMaster

BugFixed wrong chat height on Firefox.
BugFixed empty path on some server.
OptimizationEmail notifications to agents are not sent if the agent is online.
OptimizationRegistration success message is now multilingual.
OptimizationAdmin sound notification for new conversations.
OptimizationDropped PHP setting requirement: allow_url_fopen=true...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock