• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.6.9

No permission to download
Actually I just searched "Dialogflow (1.2.1).zip". But your link is even better! I find newer version of Dialogflow and many other plugins using your link. I don't think anyone has shared the Slack or Messenger plugin before. Here it is everyone
Using a wildcard dork, you should be able to find tons of other plugins, not just for Support Board:

https://www.google.com/search?q=*.zip+inurl:/wp-content/

thanx for your help but this module is included in docs i need the whmcs addon that's installed inside the support board but this one zill be instaled inside zhmcs

Last edited:
Reactions: jamson
Many thanks for posting that as I had forgotten all about that change, luckily it was still here and I even mentioned it in previous post.

Will add that to v3.5.0 before uploading it now. 😁

If anybody needs plugins, there are some on a few pages back as well.
hey bro when i installed it on my Plesk server everything works fine but when i tried to install in w server with cyber panel openlitespeed webserver
in the installation it keep reloding and nothing happen no setup completed or nothing happen is it from openlite speed server ????
how can i solve this problem

Actually I just searched "Dialogflow (1.2.1).zip". But your link is even better! I find newer version of Dialogflow and many other plugins using your link. I don't think anyone has shared the Slack or Messenger plugin before. Here it is everyone
Much appreciated! Priceless

How do i synchrinise dialogflow addon because it is asking for envato purchase code

How do i synchrinise dialogflow addon because it is asking for envato purchase code
Repost of insturction for bypass dialogflow to use without license, it was lost due to crash

And dialogflow plugin (1.2.1) I downloaded before crash is attached. If anyone has newer version to share I would really appreciate
Instructions to bypass is here, but you need VPS or dedicated server because it uses command line tools, it won't work for shared hosting

Instructions to bypass is here, but you need VPS or dedicated server because it uses command line tools, it won't work for shared hosting
thank you

Why is my support board plugin fails to save and update any new changes
when ever i click on save changes it loads forever
Any help?

Any help?

Attachments

• bbabi.JPG
    bbabi.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 50
Any help?
This is hard to answer without more information. Does your server pass everything in Settings > Miscellaneous > System requirements? Are there any errors or warning in the PHP log or browser console?

This is hard to answer without more information. Does your server pass everything in Settings > Miscellaneous > System requirements? Are there any errors or warning in the PHP log or browser console?
Yes it passes all the requirements and there is no error on the dashboard. when ever i want to save it loads for life what could the problem be?

Repost of insturction for bypass dialogflow to use without license, it was lost due to crash

And dialogflow plugin (1.2.1) I downloaded before crash is attached. If anyone has newer version to share I would really appreciate
have you Telegram addons?

Reactions: manhten
Fully malware... Don't download this code..

Total my server loss...
Thousands of people are using this. I am using this too. I don't think anyone else reported anything suspicious.

This kind of accusation about security is very serious if it is true. Can you give more details what happened? What evidence do you have that this specific plugin caused your server loss?

Hi, Have any instructions for Messenger Add-on. Thank you.

a question... if nulled how i can use Syncronization with Messenger plugin?!

because if i try to use this plugin it lands on https://board.support/synch/?service=messenger&plugin_url=https://MYWEBSITE.TLD

someone has got parameters to edit?

I try with last add-on version, token print lock great, but it still not working, So, Do you have any instrurction for Messeger plugin?
I hope you can make guild by image.
Thank you.

How i can install the addons like ticket etc. because when i try to upload these plugins in Wordpress it give me error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock