• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SuperCache Module for Foodomaa

SuperCache Module for Foodomaa v2.0

No permission to download

hanncrz

Jan 8, 2021
Mars
qreatifku.my.id
johnwick submitted a new resource:

SuperCache Module for Foodomaa v1.0 - Retail - SuperCache Module for Foodomaa

SuperCache Module for Foodomaa

super-cache-main-display.png

Read more about this resource...

Dont forget to backup it!

In app/Http/Controllers/ModuleController.php

find
Code:
if (!$check['success']) {

there will be this code and uncomment it, with double slash // and will be look like this

Code:
//return response()->json($check, 401)

below it put this code
Code:
                $moduleFile = base_path('tmp/UPLOAD-THIS-MODULE.zip');
                $checkIfExists = File::get($moduleFile);
                $zipper = new Zipper;
                $zipper = Zipper::make($moduleFile);
                $zipper->extractTo(base_path('Modules'));
                Artisan::call('cache:clear');
                return response()->json(['success' => true, 'message' => 'Module Installation Done'], 200);

exactly before } else {

After install it, it will 401, try to Force Clear Cache and try to disabled double click and enabled again, once or twice.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 01.44.38.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 01.44.47.png

there you go.. good luck!

Note: Try it with your own risk!
PS: Sorry, I dont want to feed you with a file. My mission to give you all understand how to track and bypass. Babiato will be happy place if everyone can bypass or nulling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock