• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Super Secure VPN - Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy

Super Secure VPN - Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy v3.1

No permission to download

ChintanBhat

Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
ChintanBhat submitted a new resource:

Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy | Super Secure VPN - Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy | Super Secure VPN - 25599546

1619813217741.png

Ultimate VPN is the world best Super Secure VPN android application and developed by Bano Studio Team its Super Faster Free VPN & Unlimited Proxy Server lifetime free access, Unlock any website on the internet, Save your device we are using AnchorFree worldwide faster servers and limited bandwidth with free lifetime access or purchase AnchorFree premium plan for more quality, performance, security etc. Hydra SDK which is open source provide by AnchorFree &...

Read more about this resource...

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 3 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

Last edited:
ChintanBhat submitted a new resource:

Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy | Super Secure VPN - Ultimate VPN & Security unblock Proxy | Super Secure VPN - 25599546

Read more about this resource...
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

please provide pwd
Not eligible because you haven't contributed anything in this community.
Read this properly.

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.

Your Resource Approved
Thanks
Why Approved?
* Read Terms

Hi Everyone ;)
Welcome to Babiato Family

:) EFFECTIVE DATE: April 5, 2021 :)

FORUM OVERVIEW:

This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) in a convenient way, you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family. ☕

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.
  2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
  5. Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
Now, to make a community running excellent there must be some rules & terms to be followed.

Why Approved?
* Read Terms

Hi Everyone ;)
Welcome to Babiato Family

:) EFFECTIVE DATE: April 5, 2021 :)

FORUM OVERVIEW:

This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) in a convenient way, you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family. ☕

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
  5. Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
Now, to make a community running excellent there must be some rules & terms to be followed.
Why approved means? 😂

Is this is your community, that you will decide the resource should get approve or not. And if you posted this because of not getting eligible for the password then carry on 😆

After you get eligible, get back to me. Will happy to share 😊😉

If this being your community, that you will decide the resource should get approved so, Change your terms line:
Why approved means? 😂

Is this is your community, that you will decide the resource should get approve or not. And if you posted this because of not getting eligible for the password then carry on 😆

After you get eligible, get back to me. Will happy to share 😊😉

If this being your community, that you will decide the resource should get approved so, Change your terms line:
I'm not violating the community rules.

Ans: Yes, I haven't set any download limits.

Ans: Yes, it's free. I'm not charging anything for this.

So, Now my point is you said that I'm violating the rules. Show me where? I've just implemented the password rule which is important because of leechers. Although lots of users out there, those who're not eligible but they want resources. What they will do? Huh? They're purchasing and contributing to the community. Yes maybe very slowly but they're atleast contributing. What up till you did? Do you know your download limits? You're just here to download the things? Not to contribute? I don't want to earn anything from here. I just want to keep this community clean and leecher's free. That's it! If you're still mad on this then go ahead but I'll not give the password until and unless the guy is not eligible to get it!

@Babak @White Devil @phpcore @TassieNZ Did I said anything wrong?

1st of all bro u are from india....so India ka naam badmaan maat kar bhai....
2ndly here recourses bringer had doing harder to bring it and all other null site /telegram groups/other gpl sites all are coping our recourses and earning money but buyer bringing codes here spending his hard earn money
3rdly those who are bringing recourses here when they post it it get copied every where ,so to stop it they putting password to protect.
4. the rules and regulation mentioned is completely free but who bring recourses they have their own condition so fulfill and get it
5. just sitting and downloading codes freely is now stopped. 1st bring codes and get codes

6 if u think that recourses should be open and no password so if u have guts then lets make a LEGAL AGREEMENT that we will buy codes and post it here freely and if the code get copied several null sites and telegram group and other selling platform then you will be penalize as per LAW, Though its not your hard earn money.

So dear sitting idle and downloading codes easily is simple and buying and sharing is bit difficult, without giving such statement just buy some codes and make it sure it should be unique which are not present here and start sharing so your getting password will be easier rather showing the Rules...NO rules had been broken here. and our Beloved mods had also accepted that we are not forced to shared here if we shared we put some conditions to keep leachers away but not still completely but some how.

Bhai yr password share kar de.
Cn I get the pawsd pls?

I'm not violating the community rules.

Ans: Yes, I haven't set any download limits.

Ans: Yes, it's free. I'm not charging anything for this.

So, Now my point is you said that I'm violating the rules. Show me where? I've just implemented the password rule which is important because of leechers. Although lots of users out there, those who're not eligible but they want resources. What they will do? Huh? They're purchasing and contributing to the community. Yes maybe very slowly but they're atleast contributing. What up till you did? Do you know your download limits? You're just here to download the things? Not to contribute? I don't want to earn anything from here. I just want to keep this community clean and leecher's free. That's it! If you're still mad on this then go ahead but I'll not give the password until and unless the guy is not eligible to get it!

@Babak @White Devil @phpcore @TassieNZ Did I said anything wrong?
Ok, Agree, I try all of your requirement.

Reactions: AnonymousDev
i tried to upload new scripts from codecanyon. however mod teams wont accept any resources. then how i can get this ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock