• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder By Feeling4Design

Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder By Feeling4Design v6.3.717

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder with a new update entry:

Super Forms v6.3.302

Download Super Forms v6.3.302 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled Free
Jun 16, 2022 - Version 6.3.302

• Fix: Keyword/tags field should not filter case sensitive
  • Fix: WooCommerce Order Search feature for Text field having issues with rendering the search results on front-end properly, plus additional CSS improvements across theme style/icon positioning
  • Fix: Enfold theme was causing some issues with Keyword/Tags feature due to CSS styles being used by the theme

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak

Jun 16, 2022 - Version 6.3.303

• Fix: WooCommerce Order Search feature for Text field having issues with rendering the search results on front-end properly, plus additional CSS improvements across theme style/icon positioning
  • Fix: Enfold theme was causing some issues with Keyword/Tags feature due to CSS styles being used by the theme

bobsmith updated Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder with a new update entry:

Super Forms v6.3.303

Download Super Forms v6.3.303 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled Free
Jun 16, 2022 - Version 6.3.303

• Fix: WooCommerce Order Search feature for Text field having issues with rendering the search results on front-end properly, plus additional CSS improvements accross theme style/icon positioning
  • Fix: Enfold theme was causing some issues with Keyword/Tags feature due to CSS styles being used by...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder with a new update entry:

Super Forms v6.3.306

Download Super Forms v6.3.306 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled Free
Jun 22, 2022 - v6.3.306
Improved:
When using Quantity field with steps defined to 0.5 make sure the user can enter a single decimal point by hand. When using 0.05 user will be able to enter 2 decimal point numbers instead. When the step is defined to 1 user won't be able to enter any decimals

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith

Super Forms v6.3.307

Download Super Forms v6.3.307 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled
Jun 26, 2022 - Version 6.3.307
Fix:
When using `Name Your Price` with `WooCommerce Checkout` in combination with thousand separator `.` (dot) and decimal `,` (comma) for prices (can be defined in the WooCommerce settings), make sure the price is formatted accordingly before parsing it to Name Your Price.

Hey Guys,
Is anyone else getting issues with there forms? When logged in i can see them but when i am logged out all i get is

This form is temporarily unavailable.

Hey Guys,
Is anyone else getting issues with there forms? When logged in i can see them but when i am logged out all i get is

This form is temporarily unavailable.

First off check that any form used is not setup to be only shown to logged in users or specific user roles etc.

Also, check what the whole error message says as it might be an issue their own end, like JotForm shows here in an old support post from 2016.

Check with their own support if there are any issues their own side.

Reactions: Bossmanuk
First off check that any form used is not setup to be only shown to logged in users or specific user roles etc.

Also, check what the whole error message says as it might be an issue their own end, like JotForm shows here in an old support post from 2016.

Check with their own support if there are any issues their own side.
I think it was my browser playing the ass :confused:

Jul 07, 2022 - Version 6.3.309
Fix: Calculator element should not replace tags starting with option_ with custom predefined values, instead if a user has a field named option_radio it should grab that value, and not try to grab the option value from the DB table

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock