• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder By Feeling4Design

Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder By Feeling4Design v6.3.717

No permission to download
But he says "

UNTOUCHED WILL NEED NULLING

Look at my posts @winpeace and you will see that I have uploaded the 'Super Forms All In One Bundle' directly from their own GitHub repository, you can see that clearly in the pics attached too.

This is untouched files, so of course it will need to be nulled before it is used!

@Babak and the others here are uploading the core plugin 'Super Forms' only and adding the addons as extra uploads if anyone requests, which of course will be nulled unless mentioned in their own post.

I added the All In One Bundle so that an nulling expert here in Babiato could possibly null it if somebody wanted to use the 'All In One Bundle' which includes the core plugin and all the latest addons as well.

You can simply just carry on using the nulled core plugin from @Babak 👍

Look at my posts @winpeace and you will see that I have uploaded the 'Super Forms All In One Bundle' directly from their own GitHub repository, you can see that clearly in the pics attached too.

This is untouched files, so of course it will need to be nulled before it is used!

@Babak and the others here are uploading the core plugin 'Super Forms' only and adding the addons as extra uploads if anyone requests, which of course will be nulled unless mentioned in their own post.

I added the All In One Bundle so that an nulling expert here in Babiato could possibly null it if somebody wanted to use the 'All In One Bundle' which includes the core plugin and all the latest addons as well.

You can simply just carry on using the nulled core plugin from @Babak 👍
You are right but this plugin doesn't need to be nulled
We have tested it before :D

LOL @bobsmith is one of the trust uploaders too. Because he doesn't host any resources on here yet, mod & admin can't give him the badge. However all resources shared from him are clean & safe :D

No need, when I find something that needs updating I will check Babiato first before looking elsewhere. 100% of the time the plugin or addon is already listed here as a forum thread so don't need to add a new resource.

The only times I have to go elsewhere is if there isn't a latest updated version here already, therefore I look elsewhere and if find it, test on my local site to see if works all fine and then upload that working file here so that others can make use of it.

Did have everything paid for a few years ago when I was working for an actual company, however now after Covid lockdowns and realising that I can do everything at home that I did at work and all while working my own times and spending more time with family, and my softy labrador, I went to working for myself.

Now I can save myself and a client a bit after finding Babiato and using nulled versions from here, if I have to use a paid for licence then I can add a little more onto clients bills to cover licence costs still.

Babak updated Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder with a new update entry:

Super Forms v5.0.200 + New Addons

Download Super Forms v5.0.200 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled Free
Dec 09, 2021 - Version 5.0.200

• Added: Option to filter based on form ID when exporting entries to CSV via Super Forms > Settings > Export & Import
  • Added: Option to sort by oldest or newest first when exporting entries to CSV via Super Forms > Settings > Export & Import and Super Forms > Contact Enties
  • Added: Option to define custom delimiter and enclosure when exportin entries to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
ADZRXR4CJH2oaCXxRZ7OsSppxnW-UVJtHQzN0w4MQAELvtjpx8z2-BFBBmaeNWiBZHRKiaYWkUCtawcUnzyKed3ol1E5tVWho3x8AyfxdvqS8oa7TVGVyYEZmKUTgL9U6128nLIEbRPj6CnqocSvB16EuV9XqSIJ1KwbkgcmPcokeQj4Ew=s0-d-e1-ft
Hi everyone,

Please read the full E-mail,
Important information enclosed and action is required from your end.

Super Forms is moving away from Envato completely.
All the plugins have already been delisted from the Elements marketplace
Items on Codecanyon will be delisted after 01 March 2022.
All Add-ons are now included into the main plugin (for free).

Super Forms now has a custom licensing system, which has the following benefits:

• We can offer a "bundled" package of the plugin including all Add-ons;
  • Price can be lowered significantly (only $2.25 p/m or $27 p/y) which includes all Add-ons;
  • Option to provide a 15 day trial period for all plugins/add-ons;
  • A monthly or yearly billing cycle to choose from;

A full list of the Add-ons that are now included (for free):

• Calculator Add-on
  • Signature Add-on
  • WooCommerce Checkout Add-on
  • Front-end Register & Login Add-on
  • E-mail Templates Add-on
  • Popups Add-on
  • Front-end Posting Add-on
  • Mailchimp Add-on
  • PayPal Add-on
  • Zapier Add-on
  • CSV Attachment Add-on
  • Mailster Add-on
  • Password Protect & User Lockout/Hide Add-on
  • E-mail & Appointment Reminders Add-on

Since there is a new licensing system in place you will have to convert your current
Codecanyon license to the new system.
Elements users will require to purchase a license from the new system.
Just make sure to convert your license before 01 March 2022, after which all plugins will be delisted from Codecanyon.

You can do so by following the below steps:

1. Login to your WordPress site
  2. Update Super Forms v6.0.0 via Dashboard > Updates > "Check again", optionally you can download the pugin here and upload it manually.
  3. Go to (Super Forms > Licenses) or (Super Forms > Add-ons)
  4. Create an account
  5. Enter your Codecanyon Super Forms license (note that only the main plugin license is accepted)
  6. Elements users can start a 15 day trial, after which you can choose between a yearly or monthly payment method.

I personally worked on this project on a daily basis for the past 9 years. I provided everyone with support up to my best ability and I will continue to do so for many more years to come. I will continue with the development, keeping the plugin up to date and compatible with the latest WordPress and PHP version, any third party plugins and keep the system secure in general.

Hopefully everyone understands that this shift is required for the future of Super Forms.

If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to submit a ticket.
Best regards, Rens

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Super Forms v5.0.200​

I had high hopes for this version to work but it doesnt :( I dunno how the hell I missed this. I spent 2-3 hours creating a giant form on this, now the form wont save anymore unless I activate it. This isnt free anymore and its not offered by envato. Little help here bros, I really dont want to start over on this damn form x.X <3

I don't think it will be a problem. I got it from my own source. I recommend you to try. If null has to be done, someone will definitely do it for us :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Tetryx
Babak updated Super Forms - Drag & Drop Form Builder with a new update entry:

Super Forms v6.0.3 + Addons

Download Super Forms v6.0.3 - Drag & Drop Form Builder Nulled Free
Jan 24, 2022 - v6.0.3

• Fix: Option Delete files from server after the form was submitted wasn't working properly when storing files outside site root (secure file uploads)
  • Fix: Back-end preview not generating the PDF due to fonts not being enqueued
  • Fix: Issue with files not being attached to E-mails when upload directory was setup to be outside the site root (secure file uploads)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock