• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme

Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme 6.2

No permission to download

MrVeeto

Jul 27, 2019
Malaysia
kopioais submitted a new resource:

Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme - Hotel Booking

Sunway is a vacation rental WordPress theme crafted to help you build a profitable vacation rental business. If you rent out a chalet, cabin, inn, resort residence, hotel, B&B, guest house or the like, the theme is going to fully suit your needs!

Sunway is built with MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin for WordPress. That’s why the theme sets itself out of the pack thanks to the integrated off-the-shelf property management and WordPress booking software.

The theme sets you up with a...

Read more about this resource...

Can you help me where can I delete this without a Plugin -before I can do but now I don't know where
Your theme is not verified, please fill in your purchase code to install/update the latest version of the necessary extensions. Please click here to go verification page.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
kopioais updated Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.0 (20 Sept 2021)

Revolution Slider plugin updated
- Hotel Booking plugin updated
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying information incompletely in the price breakdown table when using the Payment Request addon.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with the Payment Request addon when a guest was asked to pay a deposit payment amount instead of a balance payment one.
* Bug fix: fixed an issue with displaying the balance sum a guest needs to pay when using the Payment Request addon.
* Bug fix: fixed an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kopioais updated Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.4 (13 April 2022)

- WPBakery plugin updated
- Revolution Slider plugin updated
* Added two new columns to the CSV report: Total Accommodation and Total Services that display total revenue data from these sources respectively.
* Fixed an issue with displaying the price breakdown table for accommodation types styled with quotation marks.
* Fixed the per night / for x nights phrasing in several translation locales.
* Fixed an issue that might have made some pages...

MrVeeto updated Sunway - Hotel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.8 (15 September 2022)

* Added the ability to create a percentage fee, which applies to the total rental cost.
* Optimized the asset loading in the admin panel for REST API.
* Fixed an error of creating customers on MySQL 5.5.
* Fixed an error of creating coupon codes in REST API.
* Fixed an error with the availability search when one of the accommodations was blocked. Applies for REST API and the mobile app.
* Improved compatibility with PHP 8.
* Updated...

Version 4.9 (18 November 2022)

* Improved the color-coding for dates in the availability calendar to better show days unavailable for check-in or check-out.
* Improved the color-coding for dates in the admin calendar to better show booked and blocked days.
* Fixed an issue with selecting a check-out day on a day that is not allowed to stay.
* Fixed an issue with the session data security.
* Added support for displaying prices in the availability calendars of individual...

Reactions: jarvispsyche

Version 5.4 (15 April 2023)

- Revolution Slider plugin updated
- Sunway Essentials plugin updated
- Various fixes & improvements

Version 5.3 (17 March 2023)
* Significant revamp of the Direct Bank Transfer method has been made. Bookings made using this method now have a default status of "Pending Payment". You can set a time frame for customers to pay their bookings, and if payment is not received within that timeframe, the booking will automatically become "Abandoned". You can...

is the bundled plugins are updated one? and whats the nuss promo you got?
the bundled plugins i think so. because i'm not using this theme anymore. you can check for that.

also the nuss theme promo means with valid license bcoz not using it anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock