• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
Any Backdoor Issue with anyone using this script?
I don't think there is any backdoor. I nulled it myself, fixed several bugs, and have been using it for over 4 months. But if you experience anything weird, let us know.

I don't think there is any backdoor. I nulled it myself, fixed several bugs, and have been using it for over 4 months. But if you experience anything weird, let us know.
Just Asking, Because I recently started using this script & integrated Both SumoWebTools & SumoSeoTools into one. Now My site is loading very slow, may be hosting issue or bugs, still working on it.

Just Asking, Because I recently started using this script & integrated Both SumoWebTools & SumoSeoTools into one. Now My site is loading very slow, may be hosting issue or bugs, still working on it.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Monitor your server using TOP or some other monitoring tools.

Hello, I have installed SWT 1.0.3 and everything seems to be going well, except that clicking on any tool redirects to the 404 page, has anyone had this too? does anyone know the solution? On the other hand, I have installed the copy of SWT 1.0.5 that is in "Go to download" at the beginning of this thread and it asks me for Purchase code, I have tried several that I have seen here but none of them work, is SWT 1.0 .5 nulled? Does anyone know the purchase code? I've also tried overriding Environment.php and localeauth.php, with no success. Thanks

No, it does not work. I have made a fresh installation of the "Go to download" download on another computer and unfortunately it does not work. The installation process gets stuck at the database connection stage. There are no permission problems, everything is 777. It doesn't respond either if we change the database port and put any, and here it should respond something like "I couldn't connect...", the form simply remains empty and the silence. Any ideas?

showing error,
Whoops! Something went wrong.
Content type could not be determined for logo URL "https://imgenerator.com/components/.../jZol0qydWbEwN9rB7TEZBo0mPGWU4j2JqvCRTCvU.jpg"

1660052517464.png

And I'm facing another issue, after some changes of admin setting like- title name and others site showing blank. :( can anyone help me?

And how to remove footer credit?
Try an svg image
Have you been able to install SWT105? How did you do it? Have you updated SWT103 or did you do a clean install of SWT105?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock