• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
Hi Dear @hamara_bajaj ,
I just tested SumoWebTools on shared hosting its working but some image and pdf tools not working on shared hosting.

I just created/Buy VPS (Ubuntu) for sumowebtools and installed hostvn

Command: curl -sO https://scripts.hostvn.net/install && chmod +x install && ./install

as they described but after installation hostvn not working properly I don't know why can you please help me out to fix it so I can install on VPS.
Hi @hiitsjb1, I really want to help you but I have never worked in hostvn and nor do I understand the language. I recommend you use litespeed server for sumowebtools.

Reactions: hiitsjb1
Hi @hiitsjb1, I really want to help you but I have never worked in hostvn and nor do I understand the language. I recommend you use litespeed server for sumowebtools.
Also, I just want to point out that setting up sumowebtools is easier but then you will have to manually fix a bug (which I think was put in place deliberately by the script author to avoid illegal usage). Carefully follow this thread and install each and every tool properly, null the script yourself by updating two files, and let me know if you have any problem.

Ok Fine thanks.
litespeed server is it free ?
let me know any free webserver which we can use for it ?
yes litespeed server is free. You can use any other web server. I have tested this script on Apache, nginx, and litespeed web server. All of these web servers are free.

I just get the free license of litespeed server and they provide the command for installation but i am getting error

root@server ~ # bash <( curl https://get.litespeed.sh ) your_serial_no

1653465654160.png

Can you please guide me to install that server ?

I just get the free license of litespeed server and they provide the command for installation but i am getting error

root@server ~ # bash <( curl https://get.litespeed.sh ) your_serial_no

1653465654160.png

Can you please guide me to install that server ?

Please do the following -

Login to the server as root - if you are logged in as a different user, run - sudo su to gain root privileges;

apt update; apt upgrade -y
wget http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/debian/enable_lst_debian_repo.sh
bash enable_lst_debian_repo.sh
apt install openlitespeed lsphp81 lsphp81-mysql lsphp81-imap

Now site back while it's installing everything. If you get any error, let me know.

Please do the following -

Login to the server as root - if you are logged in as a different user, run - sudo su to gain root privileges;

apt update; apt upgrade -y
wget http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/debian/enable_lst_debian_repo.sh
bash enable_lst_debian_repo.sh
apt install openlitespeed lsphp81 lsphp81-mysql lsphp81-imap

Now site back while it's installing everything. If you get any error, let me know.

Hi thanks for Command Guide :)

root@lightspeed:/home/ubuntu# apt install openlitespeed lsphp81 lsphp81-mysql lsphp81-imap

Getting Error

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package openlitespeed
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81-mysql
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81-imap

1653489653854.png

I have put above files both as per your advise, but still the the situation is same (error 500)
Note: Using Cyberpanel ubuntu litespeed20
please go to : /components/.env
and change from : APP_DEBUG=false to APP_DEBUG=true

let me know what the error

Reactions: sessizbyu
Hi thanks for Command Guide :)

root@lightspeed:/home/ubuntu# apt install openlitespeed lsphp81 lsphp81-mysql lsphp81-imap

Getting Error

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package openlitespeed
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81-mysql
E: Unable to locate package lsphp81-imap

1653489653854.png
Use Ubuntu 20.04.

its same Ubuntu 20.04.
1653544629901.png
You should have mentioned earlier about your system architecture. You seem to be using oracle's arm instance. x86/64 is required for litespeed. You can install Apache if you can't afford to purchase x86/64 processor instance.

Pls if someone wants to help..
When i'v start with installation everthing look ok but on the step where i need to enter pu. code on the same screen where i enter data base credentials, iv getting error about puchase code..So pls where i'm wrong? I'v try 1.03 and this latest and everythign is look the same.. pls help and thx in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock