• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SUMO Affiliates - WooCommerce Affiliate System

SUMO Affiliates - WooCommerce Affiliate System 5.5

No permission to download

kenobi

Trusted Uploader
Sep 4, 2020
tsvendas submitted a new resource:

SUMO Affiliates - WooCommerce Affiliate System (22 Jan 20) - Download SUMO Affiliates - WooCommerce Affiliate System Codecanyon 18273930

View attachment 30577

SUMO Affiliates is a WooCommerce Affiliate System. Using this plugin, logged in users can apply and become Affiliates and promote the products in the site. Whenever a user purchases a product by using an Affiliate Link, the Affiliate associated with the link will earn commission for the purchase.

View attachment 30578
Features

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
diffrent plugin

@Babak It was unnecessary to transfer this topic to another member. You could have asked earlier, I would have remembered the topic and updated it.

@Babak I've noticed that on my release update it's stated Nulled while I clearly posted it as Untouched Version when I uploaded it cuz I hadn't time to null it atm. Regarding to @kenobi resource's update it's stated Untouched Version (which was originally submitted by me). Anyway, no problem, this is quite easy to null, as soon as I have a bit of time I will proceed with nulling.

Otherwise, to be fair, can you null it by yourself @kenobi? In this way we will have a proper nulled version and I can concentrate in the nulling of other resources. By the way, atm am working on a fake activation server of a PHP Script that uses ionCube loader, this requires a bit more skills in order to null it and get it working properly. If this is the case that @kenobi can Null it by himself it will make my life easier.

@Babak I've noticed that on my release update it's stated Nulled while I clearly posted it as Untouched Version when I uploaded it cuz I hadn't time to null it atm. Regarding to @kenobi resource's update it's stated Untouched Version (which was originally submitted by me). Anyway, no problem, this is quite easy to null, as soon as I have a bit of time I will proceed with nulling.

Otherwise, to be fair, can you null it by yourself @kenobi? In this way we will have a proper nulled version and I can concentrate in the nulling of other resources. By the way, atm am working on a fake activation server of a PHP Script that uses ionCube loader, this requires a bit more skills in order to null it and get it working properly. If this is the case that @kenobi can Null it by himself it will make my life easier.
When I updated the title to Untouched, I also updated the file. Your file was still Codecanyon numbered (codecanyon-XXXXXXX-sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system-v5.4.zip) so I removed it to protect your CC account and added my own file.

• Haha
Reactions: RoninHood

Until the time I used Sumo Affiliates, nulling was not required. Is nulling needed now? Then I will check.

When I updated the title to Untouched, I also updated the file. Your file was still Codecanyon numbered (codecanyon-XXXXXXX-sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system-v5.4.zip) so I removed it to protect your CC account and added my own file.
Wut? 🤣

This is the file name I used: codecanyon-18273930-sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system-v5.4.zip

This the link: https://mega.nz/file/dzxFGKDQ#HX2lVKM0IhPp3325pMxSwht7hSVp4hiFCRlEMpU16rI

18273930 is the Item ID number on CodeCanyon dear, not my tracking code, pretty much different.

Tracking code is an 8-digit case-sensitive alphanumeric randomly generated unique string (aka Nonce) used to identify a given file downloaded by a given user (i.e. YuRa14M3, don't worry it's not a real code, just an example).

Item ID is the code assigned by CodeCanyon to each resource in order to catalog it by ID number.

For your reference, here the CodeCanyon link: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system/18273930

So, how it ends the above URL? With the Item ID as EVERY item on CodeCanyon. Don't pay attention to the anti-tracker at the end of each URL "?rel=noreferrer", it's commonly used to prevent sending information to the destination website about the website you come from (in this case Babiato).

Here a screenshot from my Mega.nz drive, you were saying?

1652970100153.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kenobi
Wut? 🤣

This is the file name I used: codecanyon-18273930-sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system-v5.4.zip

This the link: https://mega.nz/file/dzxFGKDQ#HX2lVKM0IhPp3325pMxSwht7hSVp4hiFCRlEMpU16rI

18273930 is the Item ID number on CodeCanyon dear, not my tracking code, pretty much different.

Tracking code is an 8-digit case-sensitive alphanumeric randomly generated unique string (aka Nonce) used to identify a given file downloaded by a given user (i.e. YuRa14M3, don't worry it's not a real code, just an example).

Item ID is the code assigned by CodeCanyon to each resource in order to catalog it by ID number.

For your reference, here the CodeCanyon link: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system/18273930

So, how it ends the above URL? With the Item ID as EVERY item on CodeCanyon. Don't pay attention to the anti-tracker at the end of each URL "?rel=noreferrer", it's commonly used to prevent sending information to the destination website about the website you come from (in this case Babiato).

Here a screenshot from my Mega.nz drive, you were saying?

1652970100153.png
Ok... My intention was really to protect you, if I misinterpreted your filename, I'm sorry. I just don't understand why we're having all this talk... This is unnecessary, don't waste your time on me bro...
I only ask that before you ask to take over a member's thread on Babiato, check if this member is really inactive and only then ask @Babak for the thread. That way you will avoid conversations like this.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Last edited:
Ok... , if I misinterpreted your filename, I'm sorry. I just don't understand why we're having all this talk... This is unnecessary, don't waste your time on me bro...
I only ask that before you ask to take over a member's thread on Babiato, check if this member is really inactive and only then ask @Babak for the thread. That way you will avoid conversations like this.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.
FYI:

1. I'm not here to "take over a member's thread" on Babiato, but rather I'm giving a strong help to rebuild Babiato after the incident, both by uploading resources and giving advice about security and hardening to protect Babiato's infrastructure (@andykim can confirm it);

2. The proposal of my previous reply has been intended just as a clarification on your previous statement, which was not correct at all. In fact as I previously stated the resource has been already updated as "Untouched Version", but I've seen it has been renamed with "Nulled Free" as we can clearly see here: https://babia.to/resources/sumo-affiliates-woocommerce-affiliate-system.7317/updates

1652991443044.png
Allow me to say that this behaviour is not properly ethical. Therefore if we want to talk about being ethical, let's do so, of course this has to be done by both parts, right? In this case allow me to prove that what I'm saying it's true:

- 2.1: @Babak can confirm as he approved the resource, in case he doesn't remember have a look at the points 2.2 and 2.3;

- 2.2: You can check my latest activities here: https://babia.to/members/rand0mbyte.133736/#latest-activity;

- 2.3: Here a screenshot about the deleted post with which I updated the resource, you can check with your own eyes as suggested at point 2.2:

1652991014488.png

Now, at this point, can you please clarify for everyone how comes that the resource it has been renamed or do you still want to try to state the opposite as in your previous post? This would be much appreciated not only by me, but I think also from the Staff.

It's your right to ask to get back the resource, but of course is also my right to prove that your previous statement isn't correct and to evidence that this kind of behavior isn't ethical as it should be.

I'm not here to avoid discussions if I see that a user is playing tricky games, but rather I'm glad to help you through the debunking of your own statements in order to prevent this to happen again.

Regarding to your statement: "My intention was really to protect you" thanks for your kind interest, but allow me to say that if you check my signature, you will get by yourself that I can well protect myself without any 3rd parties' help.

Thanks in advance for YOUR understanding and of course, as always, if you further need my assistance I'll be glad to help you through. Cheers! ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kenobi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock