• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestion for cheap and best VPS.

Depends on what you are hosting. Most VPS providers give you a decent server configuration for cheap. You can start with small and easily resize your Memory, CPU and Storage in a matter of seconds. Popular ones are DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr and OVH. I would not suggest Amazon AWS or Google unless you are making at least $10K+/mo from your website.

Depends on what you are hosting. Most VPS providers give you a decent server configuration for cheap. You can start with small and easily resize your Memory, CPU and Storage in a matter of seconds. Popular ones are DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr and OVH. I would not suggest Amazon AWS or Google unless you are making at least $10K+/mo from your website.
Ah! okay thankyou for your suggestion😉

What?😕 How is this hosting is so cheap? 🧐 The price is so cheap even less of shared hosting price. Is this a legitimate web hosting?
Yes, they are in the industry for years maybe more than 10. Well-known. We run a couple of VPS with contabo for testing purpose. Very reliable and good. Choose SSD as their HDD is old and having less performance. Dont expect their support to be top notch and spoon feeding. We generally are developers and so we dont use to ask their support.

Pick some higher plans for more ram. And the price shown is base price adding cpanel and other stuff may increase a little but for 20 USD you will get a powerful vps.

Yes, they are in the industry for years maybe more than 10. Well-known. We run a couple of VPS with contabo for testing purpose. Very reliable and good. Choose SSD as their HDD is old and having less performance. Dont expect their support to be top notch and spoon feeding. We generally are developers and so we dont use to ask their support.

Pick some higher plans for more ram. And the price shown is base price adding cpanel and other stuff may increase a little but for 20 USD you will get a powerful vps.
Wow great but yes i also don't need support because VPS server is on our hand, we can do whatever we want to and is DMCA is ignored? And could you please tell me that with every VPS plan do they give cPanel?

Reactions: Canblue

I want to buy Contabo VPS and host all of my websites there. I have very little knowledge of managing VPS. I can only install the admin panel and setup WordPress.
Based on your experience, would you recommend doing this?

What?😕 How is this hosting is so cheap? 🧐 The price is so cheap even less of shared hosting price. It this a legitimate web hosting?
Contabo is legit (just a bit slow.) I've been there for years. The two downsides:
If a service crashes on a Saturday (as happened to me) you have to wait until Monday as their support doesn't work on Sundays (unless they changed that.)
They make their money by trying to charge for any piece of support. Even it's related to their services.

It might sound small, but it annoyed me that sometimes a re-install can take pretty long. If you're reinstalling bc you messed up your server, every minute counts.

The upside:
The free snapshots are unbeatable.
So is the price.

I am with Racknerd now ... or is it Nerdrack? Very happy with them and their support.

For some reason my 1.5GB Racknerd VPS are much faster than my 16GB Contabo ever was.

Contabo is legit (just a bit slow.) I've been there for years. The two downsides:
If a service crashes on a Saturday (as happened to me) you have to wait until Monday as their support doesn't work on Sundays (unless they changed that.)
They make their money by trying to charge for any piece of support. Even it's related to their services.

It might sound small, but it annoyed me that sometimes a re-install can take pretty long. If you're reinstalling bc you messed up your server, every minute counts.

The upside:
So is the price.

I am with Racknerd now ... or is it Nerdrack? Very happy with them and their support.

For some reason my 1.5GB Racknerd VPS are much faster than my 16GB Contabo ever was.
Woah! Great man thankyou for this information.

I want to buy Contabo VPS and host all of my websites there. I have very little knowledge of managing VPS. I can only install the admin panel and setup WordPress.
Based on your experience, would you recommend doing this?
I think installing WordPress is not a big issue. You can add Cpanel while customizing your VPS. Cpanel will come along with softaculous app installer. You can use it to install WordPress. I advise you to try with one month plan and see how the stuff work with Cpanel. Actually, we use their windows server. They are the cheapest windows VPS provider.
I'm sure WordPress is not a big deal in Cpanel.

Regarding crashing, you can use their free snapshot tool to manage if it happened on holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: stephen021

The upside:
So is the price.

did u used their ssd servers? their hdd was slow.

Wow great but yes i also don't need support because VPS server is on our hand, we can do whatever we want to and is DMCA is ignored? And could you please tell me that with every VPS plan do they give cPanel?
No. DMCA is not ignored. Maybe
did u used their ssd servers? their hdd was slow.
Yes, I had 3 VPS 2 with SDD and one HDD. Also several outages on their end, maintenance. That's why I left.

I mean what I said. For one year. However, I just read that you asked for DMCA. In that case, neither Contabo nor Nerdrack are right for you.

Maybe try M247, Digitalocean, or OVH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock