• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggest : Video Storage host with unlimited bandwidth and transfer

Bunny CDN will ban means what? Could you please enlighten?
Bunny CDN is a legit Business.

There are consider same as one of best CDN on the market

Using their services for a year for a legal site & knowing their policy for using their services, I can assure you that they will not accept pirated movies.
Usually, they close accounts on the spot just by sending an email

Using their services for a year for a legal site & knowing their policy for using their services, I can assure you that they will not accept pirated movies.

Yeah! That is perfectly fine. Pirated movie is a different concept.

I am looking a economical solution for hosting eLearning Courses so checking out how it can be served in a reasonable method.

I found reasonable KVM but I think videos will definitely buffer and performance will be bad.

Yeah! That is perfectly fine. Pirated movie is a different concept.

I am looking a economical solution for hosting eLearning Courses so checking out how it can be served in a reasonable method.

I found reasonable KVM but I think videos will definitely buffer and performance will be bad.
If your videos are legit, use bunny streaming. I tested with 2 videos. Result is excellent
They just start their streaming service, but all Bunny products have an excellent quality

Can I use $ 300 free credit to buy google cloud storage? i want to apply for that credit, i am because i see hurawatch using google cloudapiss for their movie film storage

Can I use $ 300 free credit to buy google cloud storage? i want to apply for that credit, i am because i see hurawatch using google cloudapiss for their movie film storage
You can use it for sure but you need to know /

* Google Cloud ask your CB number (or Paypal for some countries)
* 300$ is for 3 months max
* If you have good traffic, your credit is dwindling, and as soon as you get to 0, google starts charging you. Attention to the bill, it is very very expensive !!
FYI, I squandered my credit in 1 1/2 months, and 10 additional days of use, cost me $ 81 with about 100 movies.

If only, the quality was very excellent, & very fast

Wow! Thank you for sharing it. That is reasonable? How is its video delivery performance? No Buffering?
Yes@ it's pretty affordable because it;s object storage basically so they don't count playing time per minute or per hr. so it's getting dirt cheap. USA and EU is grates currently they have also DC in ASIA but not Object Storage serviceable. But when it's completed it will be the best other than any CDN network. I was using KeyCDN and moved here currently.

You can use it for sure but you need to know /

* Google Cloud ask your CB number (or Paypal for some countries)
* 300$ is for 3 months max
* If you have good traffic, your credit is dwindling, and as soon as you get to 0, google starts charging you. Attention to the bill, it is very very expensive !!
FYI, I squandered my credit in 1 1/2 months, and 10 additional days of use, cost me $ 81 with about 100 movies.

If only, the quality was very excellent, & very fast
I beeter use Alibaba Cloud (https://www.alibabacloud.com/produc...6.6791778070.dnavproductmedia3.499a6e70dReGCN) Way cheaper and faster than Google Cloud. And I gets like $2000 for signuped previous year in an offer.

Yes@ it's pretty affordable because it;s object storage basically so they don't count playing time per minute or per hr. so it's getting dirt cheap. USA and EU is grates currently they have also DC in ASIA but not Object Storage serviceable. But when it's completed it will be the best other than any CDN network. I was using KeyCDN and moved here currently.
They also have Video Streaming Service additionally but there is no price calculator and support did not answer anything rather they denied answering bluntly in their email reply.

How do you manage Video Security in their Bucket plan that you prompted i.e. restricting access of videos on particular domain only i.e. private to the domain. As this is just file hosting so HLS kind of security wont be possible, right?

I'm currently working on a video host with unlimited bandwidth and advertisement free, you just pay for storage... It's still a work in progress but currently I've got all storage is backed up remotely meaning any server failures are covered. Also you can add your own VAST advertisements, Subtitles with direct links available for 3rd party players. Also it encodes to 720p but you can disable encoding to keep 1080p videos!

It's looking to cost around $0.02 per GB (1TB for $20) which I think is reasonable as well as be public in around 6 weeks.

Any features people want ? Lemme know I'll see if I can implement them.

I'm currently working on a video host with unlimited bandwidth and advertisement free, you just pay for storage... It's still a work in progress but currently I've got all storage is backed up remotely meaning any server failures are covered. Also you can add your own VAST advertisements, Subtitles with direct links available for 3rd party players. Also it encodes to 720p but you can disable encoding to keep 1080p videos!

It's looking to cost around $0.02 per GB (1TB for $20) which I think is reasonable as well as be public in around 6 weeks.

Any features people want ? Lemme know I'll see if I can implement them.
Most use apps like oxoo, flix and easyplex
For these applications, it would be interesting to generate HLS links

Wow! Thank you for sharing it. That is reasonable? How is its video delivery performance? No Buffering?
Im using fembed. They have unlimited storage with unlimited bandwith and no deletion policy. But they have ads. They have premium plans too to remove ads. The service is totally free. If you need a service without ads then you have to pay it ofc and the best cheap option for this is digitalocean. You have a 100$ free for 60 days with them for new clients, just google it.

Im using fembed. They have unlimited storage with unlimited bandwith and no deletion policy. But they have ads. They have premium plans too to remove ads. The service is totally free. If you need a service without ads then you have to pay it ofc and the best cheap option for this is digitalocean. You have a 100$ free for 60 days with them for new clients, just google it.
What digitalocean product would you use to upload the videos?
After uploading, which system will you use to transmit the videos?
Upload the video already processed in mp4 or mkv?
I believe that today doodstream is better in its premium version
Upload your video of any size they process the video and give the player ready
And with the premium version it removes their logo
There are also no ads and no logo on them.
Using digital ocean you have to use other services and I believe it will be more expensive

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock