• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Style Kits Pro - Get an Unfair Design Advantage in Elementor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyJesusSaves

Trusted Uploader
Feb 26, 2020
ThePerfectWill submitted a new resource:

Style Kits Pro for Elementor - Provides Holistic design control in Elementor - Wordpress Plugin

Note: This needs nulled. I hope someone can help, if not I will look to null it.

Holistic design control in Elementor
Transform your design workflow in Elementor with an inter-connected library of template kits and blocks. Enjoy unlimited layout configurations with built-in global styling control.

Template Kits & Blocks
A mix-and-match library of template kits and blocks that adapt to your global styles. Without leaving the editor...

Read more about this resource...

@ankers -- Welcome!

@Gabber -- I said on the description page this plugin needs nulled. I can likely null it when I have some time, but I put it up here before I may forget about it or delay on it, ..., so if someone can help to null it, that would be great. If not, then I will look to null it soon.

You can always tag a person who nulls to look at the code and bypass the license check and make it licenseless.

@ankers -- Welcome!

@Gabber -- I said on the description page this plugin needs nulled. I can likely null it when I have some time, but I put it up here before I may forget about it or delay on it, ..., so if someone can help to null it, that would be great. If not, then I will look to null it soon.

You can always tag a person who nulls to look at the code and bypass the license check and make it licenseless.
we'll wait for it bro

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
hello your link not working..

Will update. Sorry. I tried linking directly from the my account lol, because it did work, but the link expires now I see. It was worth a try, because then updates would be automatic! 😂

Please note, this plugin still needs nulled. I'm hoping someone might take the time to null it, share the null, then I can keep it update. Otherwise I will look at making it licenseless soon.

@NullMaster @ThePerfectWill Any update regarding a nulled version for this? :)

Hi! Yes. Well, I think I have a maybe perfect way to easily null any plugin, and I have to test it. But I'm moving away from Elementor, I purchased it, and these addons, and now I don't want them! LOL.

But I think I will get to testing it as license-less in the next days. I haven't forgot. Just haven't gotten back around to it yet.

For this one in particular, I have it working in the backend, but there is a license check, via PHP or JS maybe to insert the templates - and so in that part it fails. So this is like 50% done, because it requires some extra looking into.

If @NullMaster wants to take a look at the wp_option data when activated, to then looking at removing the license validation, let me know, and I can export it and message you it.

Can you please null the pro version of this? :oops::unsure:
He nulled the Pro version as much as is possible. Pro functions all work except for the pro templates which are impossible to get without a valid licence.

He nulled the Pro version as much as is possible. Pro functions all work except for the pro templates which are impossible to get without a valid licence.

I'll uploaded the license-less version to go with this today then. Thanks!

Reactions: riccore
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock