• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request StreamTube - Video WordPress Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenerd

Babiato Lover
Jul 25, 2019

Attachments

• themeforest-streamtube-responsive-video-wordpress-theme.zip
    4 MB · Views: 101
as instructed by @bobsmith

Script name : StreamTube - Video WordPress Theme
Encoded with ioncube: can't tell
Download link : https://babia.to/threads/streamtube-video-wordpress-theme.55465/

Restrictions : license key

First time posting a null request and submitting a resource.

You will need to install plugins from main download as they can't be added through theme setup.

Also, there are updates to the theme itself and two plugins, as well as a new plugin added, all of which can't be updated and added without a genuine licence.

As you say you have purchased this, then once you get it verified and added as a resource by @Babak, then you can add updates to that thread.

Changelogs
13 Aug 22 – Version 2.3.1

Updated: StreamTube Core 2.3.1
New: WP Cloudflare Stream plugin 1.0.1
- Cloudflare Stream API is ready, documented at https://streamtube.marstheme.com/documentation/#cloudflare-stream
- Live Stream is ready
Added: [StreamTube] Recorded Videos Widget, shows recorded videos of current Live Stream, requires WP Cloudflare Stream enabled.
Added: An option for collapsing the Floating Sidebar at Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > General section
Fixed: Minor CSS and JS fix

30 July 22
Updated: StreamTube Core plugin 2.2.4
Fixed: Bunny CDN Stream API: Auto detect video status without setting up Webhook
Updated: WP Video Encoder plugin 1.1.4
Fixed: Auto-generate Video Gif image if WebP image is unsupported.

14 July 22 – Version 2.2.1
Updated: StreamTube Core plugin 2.2.1
Added: [StreamTube] Taxonomy Term Grid Widget
Added: Taxonomy Term Grid Elementor Block
Added: [term_grid] Shortcode
Added: Add Thumbnail Image field for default Category and Video Category taxonomies.
Added: Report Video, let user report videos, the option can be found at Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Single Template section
Added: User Social Profiles, users can add their social profiles from Dashboard > Settings > Social Profiles tab.
Fixed: Minor CSS and JS fix

Attachments

• themeforest-streamtube-responsive-video-wordpress-themev2.3.1.zip
    4 MB · Views: 139
You will need to install plugins from main download as they can't be added through theme setup.

if I understand..
you mean i need to remove plugins from theme zip..or??
Also, there are updates to the theme itself and two plugins, as well as a new plugin added, all of which can't be updated and added without a genuine licence.

yeah thats the theme core plugin
As you say you have purchased this, then once you get it verified and added as a resource by @Babak, then you can add updates to that thread.
sure waiting for babak
after its added to resource i can update it regular

if I understand..
you mean i need to remove plugins from theme zip..or??

yeah thats the theme core plugin

sure waiting for babak
after its added to resource i can update it regular
Let me explain.

Like most themes, some of the plugins that come with them are only available to genuine licence holders as they use the genuine licence key in the download URL for the plugin itself when installing through the theme setup.

Therefore, if you use the nulled theme from here, then you need to install the required plugins first before activating the theme.

This is simply because the nulled theme is not using a genuine licence and therefore can't download the plugins which you would normally be able to get through theme setup.

You do not need to remove anything from your upload itself.

Let me explain.

Like most themes, some of the plugins that come with them are only available to genuine licence holders as they use the genuine licence key in the download URL for the plugin itself when installing through the theme setup.

Therefore, if you use the nulled theme from here, then you need to install the required plugins first before activating the theme.

This is simply because the nulled theme is not using a genuine licence and therefore can't download the plugins which you would normally be able to get through theme setup.

You do not need to remove anything from your upload itself.

As for the updates, once your resource is approved by @Babak, then we can update it through that resource thread.

If you can download theme and updates in a zip package like you have done for this nulling request, then great and we can just use it as it is.

If you can only download and install any updates yourself, then if you have access to your own wp-contents folder and are able to manually add or delete plugins and themes, then you can simply grab the updated plugins or theme from there instead.

i understand now

If you can download theme and updates in a zip package like you have done for this nulling request, then great and we can just use it as it is.
yeah I can download from themeforest and update

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock