• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Streaming script MEGATHREAD

DavidofG

Nov 11, 2020
Hi,

I've been looking around everywhere for a good script to stream video without Quota/limit but so far nothing really viable and that can be scaled to a large streaming site.

I think that we have a lot threads about so many new or oudated scripts and it would be nice to have a megathread to see where we stand now, and what are the best/most viable scripts right now

I see that many website are using streaming scripts without any limits and don't know what host/script they're using.

How does Hydrax.net bypass the google drive limit ? Any similar scripts ? (not the 100 alternative clone links approach, there must be more practicle approachs out there)
Any working script for Mail.ru/Facebook or other public streaming service (cause those don't have quota/limits) ?

Do you know any good streaming scripts for self hosting and streaming our own videos (like fmovies.to, 9anime.to with mycloud)? maybe with some good approach to counter DMCA takedowns/replace links ect...

From what i've seens so far, hosts i don't think are viable : (if you believe i'm wrong let me know)
Youtube : cause a lot of copyrighted videos are blocked worldwide really fast (they're in blacklist before even released to the public)
Google photos : takes forever to encode videos (i'm talking weeks), and a lot of time it just stays in 360p forever + the unlimited storage will be gone in 6 months

Would love to hear you guys feedback and propositions

Thank you !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock