• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder 6.5

No permission to download

Ozzy Oliveira

May 4, 2022
norvec submitted a new resource:

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder - e-commerce builder, ecommerce, Laravel shop, multistore, online store, product shop, store builder,

StoreGo is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, each and every aspect of your store could be settled through StoreGo under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.

Read more about this resource...

not nulled

Attachments

• IMG_20210313_133913.jpg
    IMG_20210313_133913.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 75
Hello again, thanks for contacting me
any one who wants to null this just navigate to the file " Response.php " located in " main_file\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\ " and comment the following 3 lines

Code:
line 451
//return $_string_header;

line 461

line 471
//return $_string_body;

Hope that i helped :geek: (y)

Hello again, thanks for contacting me
any one who wants to null this just navigate to the file " Response.php " located in " main_file\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\ " and comment the following 3 lines

Code:
line 451

line 461

line 471
//return $_string_body;

Hope that i helped :geek: (y)

line 451
return true;

line 461
return true;

line 471
return true;

idk , but work for me :D

Hello everyone! I'm having trouble installing: SQLSTATE [42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `users` add unique` users_email_unique` (`email`)),

Would anyone have the .sql file for me to upload and manual settings?

Hello everyone! I'm having trouble installing: SQLSTATE [42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `users` add unique` users_email_unique` (`email`)),

Would anyone have the .sql file for me to upload and manual settings?

Hi Friends! I solved this problem and here follows the tip, in case someone else also encounters this same problem:

You need to locate the “AppServiceProvider.php” under the app/Provider directory. Open this file and locate the boot() method and add the following codes to fix the Specified key was too long error.

public function boot()
{
\Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema::defaultStringLength(191);

}

I hope to help!

Can this be used as SaaS, or requires extended license?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock