StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder v1.6.0 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

norvec

Trusted Uploader
Jun 22, 2020
norvec submitted a new resource:

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder - e-commerce builder, ecommerce, Laravel shop, multistore, online store, product shop, store builder,

StoreGo is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, each and every aspect of your store could be settled through StoreGo under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.

Read more about this resource...

Maswend2020

Sep 30, 2020
Hello again, thanks for contacting me
any one who wants to null this just navigate to the file " Response.php " located in " main_file\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\ " and comment the following 3 lines

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hope that i helped :geek: (y)

line 451
return true;

line 461
return true;

line 471
return true;

idk , but work for me :D

• Love
Reactions: tharlab and ceret

Floyd

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm having trouble installing: SQLSTATE [42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `users` add unique` users_email_unique` (`email`)),

Would anyone have the .sql file for me to upload and manual settings?

Floyd

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm having trouble installing: SQLSTATE [42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `users` add unique` users_email_unique` (`email`)),

Would anyone have the .sql file for me to upload and manual settings?

Hi Friends! I solved this problem and here follows the tip, in case someone else also encounters this same problem:

You need to locate the “AppServiceProvider.php” under the app/Provider directory. Open this file and locate the boot() method and add the following codes to fix the Specified key was too long error.

public function boot()
{
\Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema::defaultStringLength(191);

}

I hope to help!