• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StoreApps Smart Manager - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster

StoreApps Smart Manager - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster v8.37.0

No permission to download
Hi brother !

I just checked for you and everything seems to be ok, so ...
- I clicked on "columns" at the top right of the dashboard on the main screen.
- I customized my dashboard by dropping "Product tag" on the left and I clicked on "update".
- The product label appeared in my dashboard and yes I can change the value !

It's also true that I got a short loading time, but a little longer than usual ...
You can be sure that my null remains without influence on the proper functioning of the code.
So, maybe, clear your cache and try again ...
I’ve known "Smart Manager" for 18 months and I’ve never had a conflict with it.

Send me a screenshot if you don't get success ;)

Have a nice day Bro !
Pierre :)

Reactions: hellearth
Hi brother !

I just checked for you and everything seems to be ok, so ...
- I clicked on "columns" at the top right of the dashboard on the main screen.
- I customized my dashboard by dropping "Product tag" on the left and I clicked on "update".
- The product label appeared in my dashboard and yes I can change the value !

It's also true that I got a short loading time, but a little longer than usual ...
You can be sure that my null remains without influence on the proper functioning of the code.
So, maybe, clear your cache and try again ...
I’ve known "Smart Manager" for 18 months and I’ve never had a conflict with it.

Send me a screenshot if you don't get success ;)

Have a nice day Bro !
Pierre :)

Hi Brother !

In case of replacing only 1 product, this error will not be encountered. But if I use the Bulk Edit function to bulk change ( example, I add 1 tag to more than 10 products at a time ) it will not work.

Thanks for your feedback.

11111.PNG 22222.PNG

Reactions: p.majax
Hi brother,

It's more precise, ok, so regarding their dropdown for bulk editing :
I just checked each line of code of their last changelog, so I felt this problem was there before.
I restored 5.11.0 and 5.10.0, the same problem appeared ...

So their developers have to work better, hopefully for the next changelog ...
Sometimes we have to make concessions so for now I advise you to process with a classic import-import and finally only use Smart manager for individual modification or for the nice dashboard display...
We'll see if they do better... IoI

I hope this help you !
All the best,
Pierre !

• Love
Babak updated StoreApps Smart Manager - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster with a new update entry:

StoreApps Smart Manager v5.14.0 Nulled

Download StoreApps Smart Manager v5.14.0 - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster Nulled Free
= v5.14.0 (15.05.2021) =

* Update: Compatibility with latest versions of WordPress (v5.7.2) & WooCommerce (v5.3.0)
* Update: StoreApps Upgrade file Improvements (Pro)
* Update: 'Add to' & 'Remove from' actions for any custom taxonomies in Bulk Edit (Pro)
* Fix: Bulk Edit breaking in case of some custom taxonomies like Product Tag, etc. (Pro)
* Fix: Date selector not getting removed after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, thanks for sharing the idea. I will try and wait for more.
The lucky update done by our great friend Babak works perfectly.
I just tested for your the bulk edit for product tag, so sm developers did a better job !
Have a nice day,

Pierre !

• Love
The lucky update done by our great friend Babak works perfectly.
I just tested for your the bulk edit for product tag, so sm developers did a better job !
Have a nice day,

Pierre !

Hi brother.

I checked with the latest version, now it is possible to batch update with each Tag, if you attach 2 tags with the same command, you will get the last one. Anyway, it's an effort from the developer.

Thanks for the notice !

1621290203131.png

Reactions: p.majax and Babak
Babak updated StoreApps Smart Manager - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster with a new update entry:

StoreApps Smart Manager v5.15.0 Nulled

Download StoreApps Smart Manager v5.15.0 - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster Nulled Free
= v5.15.0 (21.05.2021) = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Update: UI improvements related to Bulk Edit (Pro) & Advanced Search functionality
* Fix: Dashboard resets to initial view on saving inline edit changes
* Fix: Row Selection not persistent post saving of any edited rows
* Fix: Scroll position gets reset to top post saving of any edited rows
* Fix: HTML markup in the 'Name'...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

StoreApps Smart Manager v5.16.0 Nulled

Download StoreApps Smart Manager v5.16.0 - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster Nulled Free
= v5.16.0 (01.06.2021) = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Update: Display comma-separated list of taxonomy titles for custom taxonomies like Product Categories, Product Tags, etc. in Products dashboard
* Fix: Products dashboard not loading when special characters in custom taxonomy fields
* Fix: Table does not exist error when deactivating the plugin
* Fix: 'Unable to create or...

I have tested several versions of this plugin and I always find it very bugy. Am I the only one? With this plugin I lost data because instead of updating the new values it simply deletes it. Prices where always a big problem, because it will either not apply decimals or it will save a diferent number. And many many problems more. For me this plugin has done so much damage, not once, but several times, I just dont trust the developer any more.

I have tested several versions of this plugin and I always find it very bugy. Am I the only one? With this plugin I lost data because instead of updating the new values it simply deletes it. Prices where always a big problem, because it will either not apply decimals or it will save a diferent number. And many many problems more. For me this plugin has done so much damage, not once, but several times, I just dont trust the developer any more.
5.17.0 has come @Babak ing

StoreApps Smart Manager v5.17.0

Download StoreApps Smart Manager v5.17.0 - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster Nulled Free
= v5.17.0 (18.06.2021) =

* Update: Compatibility with latest versions of WooCommerce (v5.4.1)
* Fix: Bulk Edit, Duplicate Records & Delete Records functionality not getting applied to all selected records in some cases (Pro)
* Fix: Bulk Edit, Duplicate Records & Delete Records functionality not getting applied to all post-type records in store when column header checkbox is checked (Pro)

StoreApps Smart Manager v5.18.0 Nulled

Download StoreApps Smart Manager v5.18.0 - Manage Your WooCommerce Store 10x Faster Nulled Free
= v5.18.0 (28.06.2021) =

Big Thanks to gpl-elite-rounded-2.png
* New: Compatibility with [Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)](https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/) (Pro)
* Update: Improvements in handling for image fields
* Fix: Unable to Bulk Edit or Inline Edit Featured Images for Posts
* Fix: Some meta fields not pulling data in Smart Manager grid
* Update: POT file
* Fix: Some minor fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock