• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module v3.5.2 - June 13, 2023

No permission to download
Sometimes I do not understand how systems like these do not have enough users to solve something as basic as the nulled of the script.
In attachment I leave the install.php so that you only have to replace it with the current one, when asking for user and purchase code, put what you want and the installation should continue without problems.
I hope it is useful, if you want you can upload the complete nulled file so future members can do everything in one by downloading the SMA.
Greetings from Argentina :)

Attachments

• install.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: fmchawki and elel
Hello friends,

I just wonder how did you solved the Printer Issue, since I'm using Digital Ocean to setup my installation, but I'm not able to print the Sale Voucher.

Following the demo, they reach this URL...

in my case, I just going to this URL...

I have followed the instructions on the git repository about install ppp server driver

and after that, I have just reach the next URL

I have tested as they have the demo, without printer installed, just selected the option "web browser print", as they have...

any idea, somebody had the same issue, if it's possible to get help?

Thank you.

Reactions: kastux and fmchawki
Sometimes I do not understand how systems like these do not have enough users to solve something as basic as the nulled of the script.
In attachment I leave the install.php so that you only have to replace it with the current one, when asking for user and purchase code, put what you want and the installation should continue without problems.
I hope it is useful, if you want you can upload the complete nulled file so future members can do everything in one by downloading the SMA.
Greetings from Argentina :)

I've tried replaced the install file, but get this

locked.png

Hmm, I tried to install it again with the install.php replaced in the Install folder and it works perfect, check what can happen in your case.
Sorry sir, I've tried it to SimplePOS v.4.11 I thought it will be worked. but the install.php file still worked with Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module 3.4.48 with no issue installation.

Version: 3.4.50 Not Nulled​

Release Date: September 09, 2021

* Fixed close register
* Fixed total tax on views
* Fixed cart quantity update
* Fixed base qty for scale barcode
* Fixed product tax method on sale edit

DOWNLOAD Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module v3.4.50
Just try to null the script file in install.php file, after change and add a few script, try to install and it's work 😁😁
Big thanks to @marcost96 for the sight 🤜

(just replace the install.php file with this)

Attachments

• install.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 89

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock