• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Still worth building Amazon Affiliate Sites?

comradecode

Jan 6, 2021
I'm new to affiliate marketing. Is it still profitable to build Amazon Affiliate sites considering the commission rate cut earlier last year?

Also, is SEO still the best approach? I read so much about Google algorithm updates that break sites overnight. You can be ranking 1st on a few keywords then you won't be profitable the next day. What would be the best approach to this?

Reactions: whitebee
I'm new to affiliate marketing. Is it still profitable to build Amazon Affiliate sites considering the commission rate cut earlier last year?

Also, is SEO still the best approach? I read so much about Google algorithm updates that break sites overnight. You can be ranking 1st on a few keywords then you won't be profitable the next day. What would be the best approach to this?

Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best thing to do. But I don't have high hope of SEO as I'm one of the victim of Google slaps. But if you still want to walk this path, you might want to get this one share by our lovely member:

https://babia.to/threads/hot-brian-dean-seo-that-works-4-0-2020.35760/
I think what taught inside could give you a good pointer and shorten your journey to success. Good luck with your online venture! 🍀

Reactions: comradecode
Being an Amazon affiliate is, or can be a great business model when done correctly.
if you are simply making extremely basic copy/paste sh** content, that is 99% identical with what is on 10 other websites, you will most likely be wasting your time.
The same goes for auto content Amazon shops.

If you want to actually make money with Amazon, as an affiliate, you need to build a site, or several sites, and write unique high-quality content.

I recommend you check out Income school on Youtube, and watch the last.. 50 of their videos.

It is possible to rank complete idiotic useless sites, but it's very very hard and gets harder every day.
My recommendation is to build a very high-quality content site, with a minimum of 100 posts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock