• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start Your Digital Visisting Card Business

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
design-a-stunning-digital-business-card.jpg

Design your digital visiting card in 2 minutes - it's easy, elegant and free. DiviCard is always in your pocket, never tears and never runs out. Your Digital Visiting Card can be easily updated with our user-friendly dashboard, so you won't need to re-print a business card again.

Demo: www.divicard.xyz Demo card: https://www.divicard.xyz/mybiz

Features
  • Share cards with anyone, Unlimited times
  • Update card Unlimited times.
  • Ecommerce Online Store
  • Profile Photo
  • Select design from available templates
  • 10 Products or Services
  • 10 Photos in Gallery
  • Social Media Links
  • 5 Videos in Youtube Video Gallery
  • Products with images.
  • Payment Section
  • Contact Form Included
Pricing : full source code 8000 INR/110 USD
PAYMENT: UPI/gpay/paytm
Refund: no refund after delivery

SALE SALE ! 50% Off for 5 days

Last edited:
Interesting...... Will I be able to offer that service to others?
yes u can offer others too as front end u see i mention 100/INR that means when a end user cums to you he can pay u same as per u need to set ur price and he use the card but make sure all are in indian payment gateway no paypal only razorpay

yes u can offer others too as front end u see i mention 100/INR that means when a end user cums to you he can pay u same as per u need to set ur price and he use the card but make sure all are in indian payment gateway no paypal only razorpay
is there a possibility to paypal as a gateway?

I have just purchased this script from him and the script is awesome, with complete bug free version. Saas Version is awesome for this kind of service, just because everything is becoming digital today. I would suggest you to buy it without any hesitation if you really want to start a online card business. I bet you with this less budget price you won't get such a best selling script.

@White Devil Awesome script bro. I'm satisfied. 😇 His

Just wanted to know whats so good about digital business card? If a brand has their own website, they can make a responsive digital card page on their website itself which can be shared across.... They can even create a subdomain like card.companyname.com

Or is there anything more in digital cards? Please guide.

Reactions: AquaBlue
Hi mate,
I am interested in "WHITE LABEL RESELLER PROGRAM"
Can you PM me more info ?
Thanks

hi, is it latest updated code and are you providing future updates
1st of all dis is not codecanyon code that u get update
2nd its completely php coded script
3rdly it accept only Indian payment razorpay
4. if u are developer urself u can change or hire to integrate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock