• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script Standout Freelancer By Dann Petty

Great deal!
I paid.
Enjoy with your money!
Why so rude man?
you don't want to share it. that's okay! Your choice. but why are you so rough all the time.
5$ isn't a significant amount of money. But in some countries, international payment is very difficult. Like in my country, PayPal is banned, you can't even have an international card without having a passport. almost all the time, the credit cards are issued to job holders and businessmen. Not even to the freelancers. And the most of the debit cards doesn't have international gateway.
You can say, I should get out of my country. I am trying to do that. but that too is quite expensive. You have to spend literally 10 years of life savings to do that. I don't know about the person who posted this, but for me too, buying this is a little bit difficult. not because I can't spend that much money. because it's difficult to..
So, please be kind. we just don't know about the story of the other people. he or she can be bad but we just don't know it for sure.. If you don't want to share that thing, that's completely okay!
But posting this kinds of replies isn't right man. Have a nice day.

I share when I want to share. I spend my money to support my career first, I don't spend my money to share free to others fast as they want.
I don't care about reason people not pay for their wish, I don't care what you think, too!
Play your game, don't try to teach me how to play my game!
Yes man. That's what I am trying to say. Just do your things in your own way. That's the right thing to do too.
Just don't say anything that will make other people feel bad. You could have just bought the course. You didn't need to post the comment there. Because, when you've posted the comment it inherently stated, "I have bought the course, I have it, but still I don't want to share it with you. And I don't care!"
It wasn't necessary, right? Just get the deal and relax. Just like you've said, 'Play your game'. We don't have to make other people feel bad.
Disclaimer: I am not against your not sharing the course. It's completely normal. Even I have bought courses, that people here want and I don't share them. But, I am not commenting on the request thread, that I have the course, and I won't share it. Because, it will definitely feel like rude. I just have it and be silent. When I will feel like sharing it, I will do so. Just like you.
By the way, let it be. You are who you are. I am who I am. We all are different. Have a nice day/night. Cheers 👏

Feel bad all about yourself, not others, who here feel bad with my words?
Don't cry for others, it's all about your problems with my words and like I said, it's my game, not yours. Take time to help yourself, don't care about me anymore.
Thanks, man. good advice. I will keep that in mind.

So... anybody managed to grab it? For $5 or $299 or whatever. I just stumbled upon it. Looks interesting but it's not possible to buy it currently (course closed) and the author says on his twitter that it's probably not gonna be available. Maybe someone could share it? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock