Stand Out as a Web Designer by designfulltime

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MacChesse

Jun 26, 2020
+1

Would be nice to know what other good courses are out there. I think all the best ones have already been leaked like Shift Nudge, Mizko, Learn UI/UX etc
Can you list all these good courses. I would appreciate if you can link each one with the download link.

Thanks

mug2k1

Aug 17, 2021
Learn UI Design - The Complete Course
Learn UX Design - The Complete Course
Process Masterclass - UX Design
Shift Nudge - Interface Design Course

Mizko - The Ultimate Figma & UI Masterclass

I thought it was better to link the threads as the download links could go down!

Reactions: MacChesse

mische7

Jan 7, 2022
Can you list all these good courses. I would appreciate if you can link each one with the download link.

Thanks
If you're more focused on learning Figma then I highly recommend the Figmaster plugin. I did the free lessons 2 days ago and learned a TON right away. No videos - you just read his directions from the plugin screen as he guides you through creating a design system. (all the while, you're building usable components too. It seems pretty sweet. I plan to buy shortly. (it's a plugin though, so I don't think it can be shared..) https://www.figmaster.co/

• Love

MacChesse

Jun 26, 2020
If you're more focused on learning Figma then I highly recommend the Figmaster plugin. I did the free lessons 2 days ago and learned a TON right away. No videos - you just read his directions from the plugin screen as he guides you through creating a design system. (all the while, you're building usable components too. It seems pretty sweet. I plan to buy shortly. (it's a plugin though, so I don't think it can be shared..) https://www.figmaster.co/
Thanks for sharing that. I guess we need to purchase the unlimited license. Would it be possible to share the cost with few members ?

mische7

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks for sharing that. I guess we need to purchase the unlimited license. Would it be possible to share the cost with few members ?
great question - it would take at least 5+ people to make it worthwhile. (rather than just getting it yourself) But I read somewhere that he gives a student discount. That may have been in the FAQ. So if you're a student or you are close to a student, take a look to see how you can get that.

sidasu

Jun 17, 2020
dev.to

Thanks
Most of best courses on Web Design/ UI Design available here, ready sharing on our forum & on net: ShiftNudge by Matt D. Smith (@mds), Learn UI Design by Erik Kennedy, Design Fundamental by Laura Elizabeth Dunn (oh, she get married with Mr Dunn before meet me).
They're real experts with huge experience on real BIG design projects, not like some guys famous by teaching who just teach design basic with very poor projects on too boring long courses.
Anyway, to take design skills to next level, on one course, we need spend many weeks to watch every videos many times, find out more details & practice on many small projects. I spent over 4 months for ShiftNudge, still incomplete on UI & UX Design by Erik Kennedy, just take a look on Mizko's one after paid for it last year.
I don't understand why many guys always ask for the newest courses, how they can have enough time to learn all of them or just watch for fun then search for more courses?

mug2k1

Aug 17, 2021
Most of best courses on Web Design/ UI Design available here, ready sharing on our forum & on net: ShiftNudge by Matt D. Smith (@mds), Learn UI Design by Erik Kennedy, Design Fundamental by Laura Elizabeth Dunn (oh, she get married with Mr Dunn before meet me).
They're real experts with huge experience on real BIG design projects, not like some guys famous by teaching who just teach design basic with very poor projects on too boring long courses.
Anyway, to take design skills to next level, on one course, we need spend many weeks to watch every videos many times, find out more details & practice on many small projects. I spent over 4 months for ShiftNudge, still incomplete on UI & UX Design by Erik Kennedy, just take a look on Mizko's one after paid for it last year.
I don't understand why many guys always ask for the newest courses, how they can have enough time to learn all of them or just watch for fun then search for more courses?

Shift-Nudge is massive, did you finish the whole course and take away much from it?

sidasu

Jun 17, 2020
dev.to
Shift-Nudge is massive, did you finish the whole course and take away much from it?
I ready work on Web Design, so I just try watch & practice the parts help me improve my skills, no need take time for whole.

MacChesse

Jun 26, 2020
I ready work on Web Design, so I just try watch & practice the parts help me improve my skills, no need take time for whole.
was shiftnudge shared somewhere ? can you guys point me to where I can download it.
@MacChesse
Thank you for making this course available. It's a nice summary.
If you're a beginner, try this.
Thanks. I am watching it now. It looks informative.

Reactions: wvanderh and sidasu

sidasu

Jun 17, 2020
dev.to
was shiftnudge shared somewhere ? can you guys point me to where I can download it.

Thanks. I am watching it now. It looks informative.
Here you are:

• Love