• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hey we appreciate the file upload but these aren't the latest verions of the software.

Do you have stackposts v7.2.1 along with the following updated plugins?

Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackpost - v4.0.3
Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts - v4.0.4
Instagram Direct Message Manager Module - v2.0.3
Instagram Analytics Module For Stackposts - v2.0.2
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts - v1.0.3

The latest version is experiencing instabilities at the moment, I'm waiting for more stable updates so I can be purchasing the original product. At the moment I don't have the latest versions.

The latest version is experiencing instabilities at the moment, I'm waiting for more stable updates so I can be purchasing the original product. At the moment I don't have the latest versions.
ahh ok got you but to be honest the software has always been buggy even with the official purchases.

The author really doesnt care if he ships a half-baked product as long as the main feature works.

Reactions: oliverquin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock