• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Thanks so much!!

i put the rss module in / irc / public but does not appear in panel, anyone can help me?

and put it in the database too

Last edited:
Guys, does anyone know why the profile pictures don't appear?
Images are not being loaded, why! Facebook's servers have applied a restriction to their files, this blocks access to external websites. Therefore, only the creators of Stackposts can fix this problem by downloading the images to the external server, this will allow you to view the images, on the other hand, it will consume much more disk space.

Images are not being loaded, why! Facebook's servers have applied a restriction to their files, this blocks access to external websites. Therefore, only the creators of Stackposts can fix this problem by downloading the images to the external server, this will allow you to view the images, on the other hand, it will consume much more disk space.
Yes, very enlightened.
It makes perfect sense.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, in my country it is forbidden to use Twitter (Russia) and I cannot create an application. I ask you to create an application for me (in your developer account) by sending me the data.

Callback URL: https://wesmartpost.ru/twitter_profiles

Data can be sent to private messages!

Very grateful for the help
Хз у меня работает твитер )

Reactions: sovushik
Can someone help me ? I'm having problems with the Advanced proxy manager module. when having to put a proxy for a user he gives this error ... I use a premium proxy erro 1.png erro 2.png erro 3.png erro 4.png

Guys... I've said this before and I'll say it again. This script is NOT an easy script to maintain on a regular basis. Even those that are well-versed in PHP have difficulties with this questionably written script. It's gotten to the point that we've decided that refactoring the entire script to Laravel with a small team would be a better decision for long-term. Unfortunately I won't be sharing that for obvious reasons, but something you need to consider.

But seriously, those with little to no experience with PHP/CodeIgniter/Composer/APIs/ResiMobi Proxies/HMVC frameworks/Javascript/systems administration.... you're gonna have a bad time. I do hear that things are a lot better over at NextPost land though, same concept, and *allegedly* better, friendlier code.

Reactions: oliverquin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock