• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
And have you gone through developer permissions on FB docs? Probably a good place to start

I change the permission to [public_profile] and save it when I try to connect with Facebook it shows that error and when I check the permission back this is what [public_profile,publish_video].

The [publish_video] permission always shows when I try to connect. how can I get rid of this?

Hello Guys,

what should be the Purchase code field value?

I am not able to install without a purchase code.

please check the below screenshot.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• temp1.PNG
    temp1.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mozalisi
Trying to install instagram activity...
Any solution please?

{"status": "error", "message": "There was a temporary problem with your request"} Screenshot_27.png

Last edited:
Reactions: postation
RSS MODULE WORKING ... JUST GO TO VPS to folder ASSETS/ and delete CORE.js file from vps host.
Then go to your browser and delete all cookies and this sh**....
then try if rss work :D have fun
Rss module work well, but settings on module not work.
Publish without link, and caption. Any changes

Screenshot_10.png

Post like normal. Can fix?

I was using another script and instagram is blocking accounts. Does this script have any function that prevents this?

Hi guys have someone used the google my business plugin? It’s possibile to post only images?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock