• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
If you share the latest version of the blog module and instagram activity module with me, I will give you the combo twitter module.

That's a pretty dick move. I'm out here purchasing modules to give updates and you're trying to bargain for a trade lol. Just post the Combo Twitter module.

Do I need trusted proxy to automate my accounts, no matter the location, any indication?

Yes, social networks are very quick to ban accounts using obvious shared proxies. Be smart about it, if your client / account is located in Canada, obviously get a residential or mobile proxy from Canada. And make sure it's not a rotating proxy. Safest way for me was to create a proxy client on my phone using Termux then set up a reverse proxy server on my VPS. When using automation, it looks like it's coming from my phone. Like so:

zl5NXcm.png

Good luck.

======================

To everyone having difficulties with installation, make sure to read the OFFICIAL docs at the stackposts website. I'm a developer and even I had difficulties with some things here and there, so this is definitely not an "easy" script to set up. I've had to fix the Stripe payment bug on my own without the official update, I've had to make some changes to the core CI files, etc.

The best way to get help is to explain in DETAIL what the problem is, how you got there, what you see, what page you are on, etc.

But first, make sure:

1) The files listed in the installation docs are ACTUALLY writeable. On one occasion, The installer showed mine as writeable, cause the CHMOD permissions were correctly set. However, the OWNER of the files were set to root because I uploaded the files through a root account. Make sure the entire directory of the whole app (not only the writeable ones) are owned is set to www-data:www-data (www-data user belonging to www-data group), or add the current owner to the www-data group.

2) In the console (press F12 on chrome), if you ever get a Javascript error for an undefined function, try deleting the cache file in the /app/ or /assets/ folder, forgot which (named core.js).

3) If your having multiple problems, edit your index.php file in the home directory. On line 2, change it to
Code:
define( 'ENVIRONMENT' , 'development' );
-- this will let the framework know that the site is not production ready and you'll be able to see the PHP errors in console.

4) Make sure your apache settings are set correctly, obviously.

5) I'm sorry I can't help every one here individually, I'm a pretty busy guy. Try to debug it yourself, if the installation succeeded and something is not working afterwards, then it's your server and/or your configurations. Look at your php logs, apache logs, turn CI's error logging on (it's off by default, as thats how the developer released it), browser console (tells a lot once you set it to development mode), and try to learn. Google is your friend.

6) If you must ask for post-installation help here, be as detailed as possible: What error did you get, what were you trying to do when you got the error, what's outputted in console, etc.

Please share Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool v7.0.7

Please take your time and read this community rules and guidelines. It would prove beneficial for your stay here.

To everyone having difficulties with installation, make sure to read the OFFICIAL docs at the stackposts website. I'm a developer and even I had difficulties with some things here and there, so this is definitely not an "easy" script to set up. I've had to fix the Stripe payment bug on my own without the official update, I've had to make some changes to the core CI files, etc.

Yes, social networks are very quick to ban accounts using obvious shared proxies. Be smart about it, if your client / account is located in Canada, obviously get a residential or mobile proxy from Canada. And make sure it's not a rotating proxy. Safest way for me was to create a proxy client on my phone using Termux then set up a reverse proxy server on my VPS. When using automation, it looks like it's coming from my phone. Like so:

???

ban incoming?

What was wrong / how'd you fix it? Other people might be having the same issues.

Some modules need new tables created, some don't. If there isn't a .sql file in the folder, then that module doesn't require a creation of a new db table (or you're looking at an upgrade-only folder).

I did exactly what you told me upload it in the database of the file.

If the module doesn't have .sql it works without it.

ban incoming?
s
sorry, copy error, I apologize.

here is my question

Hello, I read that you had problems with the payment of stripe, I also but I have managed to move forward, but I have the problem that currently when making correct payment and returning to the stackpost app of my website everything is perfect but in the payment manager section it appears the movement but it comes out with a value of € 0 and in the profit summary of the day, the same appears as 0 and in the stripe panel the collection comes out with the value of
plan well.

I know that decimals in $ come with 3 zeros after the. modify it so that the convesion is correct.

Would you know how I can solve my problem

thanks

I only found v2.0.1 for the google my business module by backreading. Is that the latest one? I can't seem to make it work on my site. No error but it's not posting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock