• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Why thanks @hiy0104 ? I posted this update first Yesterday at 5:24 PM
Снимок.PNG

Hmm.... judging by how it's the EXACT same screenshot and the EXACT same text as the one I posted four days ago on [censored], I'm preeeeeetty sure that you're sadly trying to take credit for which you don't deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is taken from another forum. I think this is not acceptable here in babiato. Also is just an update, not the full script.

This was posted on another forum by me, and it clearly states that its a nulled upgrade and for the full version you'd have to download 7.0.5 first. It's really not that hard to find the nulled 7.0.5, I even included it in the post from which BUTANAT downloaded my upgrade and tried to take credit for it. 🤣

MOST (not all) plugins as of the 7.0.5 update. Some of these are outdated, use at your own risk, as some social networks switched up their algorithms. Take special care with the Pinterest modules as well as the Instagram Live Video module (I've seen accounts shut down after using those two, but I can't say forsure that the outdated plugins were the reason why).

Also, don't be stupid and use a datacenter proxy for automated modules. Set up a reverse proxy on your phone so that you're on a mobile IP proxy. Or at the very least set up a residential proxy.

Attachments

• Paid Modules.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 163
I apologize for the multiple post in a row, but due to people asking me about 7.0.5 I will attach it here with a warning. Read the readme. It's a risky null if you blindly install it -- but if you inspect the incoming files beforehand you're perfectly fine.

I'm only helping because I really like this community from what I see so far. Don't ruin it by being a jackass like BUTANAT.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/NgJUHDLA#eWDLk5NnLJR54l2x4kd1G-Zc7s_az-YhDQB5nKcZPBI

This link expires in 3 days, as I don't like hosting warez on my MEGA account.

If you read the readme I included, you'll know, but pay special attention to this part:

Code:
    $result = file_get_contents( "http://api.socialmediatools.eu/stackposts2.php?".http_build_query( $params ) );

if(!$result){
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
            "message" => "There is a problem on your request. Please make sure your server enabled enough permission to can install."
        ]);
    }

$result_array = json_decode( $result , 1 );
    if( is_array( $result_array ) && isset( $result_array['status'] ) && $result_array['status'] == "error"){
        ms($result);
    }

$result = base64_decode( $result );
    $result = explode("{|}", $result);

if( count( $result ) != 5 ){
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
            "message" => "There was a problem during installation"
        ]);
    }

if (!extension_loaded('zip')) {
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
            "message" => "Please enable zip extension on your server to can install"
        ]);
    }

$status = $result[0];
    $item_id = $result[1];
    $install_path = "../".$result[2];
    $version = $result[3];
    $data = $result[4];
    $file = TMP_PATH.md5(rand()).".temp";

$fp = @fopen($file, 'w');
    @fwrite( $fp, base64_decode( $data ) );
    @fclose($fp);

if(!is_file($file) || !is_readable(TMP_PATH)){
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
            "message" => "Can't read input"
        ]);
    }

if(!is_dir(TMP_PATH) || !is_writable(TMP_PATH)){
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
            "message" => "Can't write to target"
        ]);
    }

//Extract file
    $zip = new ZipArchive;
    $response = @$zip->open($file);
    $file_count = @$zip->numFiles;
    if ($response === FALSE) {
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
        ]);
    }

if(!$file_count){
        ms([
            "status" => "error",
        ]);
    }

@$zip->extractTo($install_path);
    @$zip->close();

if( file_exists( $install_path."database.sql" ) ){
        $mysqli = @new mysqli($db_host, $db_user, $db_pass, $db_name);
        $sql = @file_get_contents($install_path."database.sql");
        $sql = str_replace('ADMIN_FULLNAME', $admin_fullname, $sql);
        $sql = str_replace('ADMIN_EMAIL', $admin_email, $sql);
        $sql = str_replace('ADMIN_PASSWORD', md5($admin_pass), $sql);
        $sql = str_replace('ADMIN_TIMEZONE', $admin_timezone, $sql);
        $sql = str_replace('ADMIN_IDS', md5(rand()), $sql);
        $mysqli->multi_query($sql);

do {} while (mysqli_more_results($mysqli) && mysqli_next_result($mysqli)); $mysqli->close();

$mysqli = @new mysqli($db_host, $db_user, $db_pass, $db_name);
        $sql = "INSERT INTO sp_purchase_manager (ids, item_id, purchase_code, version) VALUES ('".md5(rand())."', '".$item_id."', '".$purchase_code."', '".$version."')";
        if ($mysqli->query($sql) !== TRUE) {
            ms(array(
                "status" => "success",
                "message" => "Error: " . $sql . "<br>" . $conn->error
            ));
        }
        $mysqli->close();

$config_file = str_replace('enter_db_host', $db_host, $config_file);
        $config_file = str_replace('enter_db_user', $db_user, $config_file);
        $config_file = str_replace('enter_db_pass', $db_pass, $config_file);
        $config_file = str_replace('enter_db_name', $db_name, $config_file);
        $config_file = str_replace('enter_encryption_key', md5(rand()), $config_file);
        $config_file = str_replace('enter_timezone', $admin_timezone, $config_file);
        file_put_contents($config_file_path, $config_file);

$index_file_path = APPPATH."../../index.php";
        $index_file = file_get_contents($index_file_path);
        $index_file = preg_replace('/installation/', 'production', $index_file, 1);
        file_put_contents($index_file_path, $index_file);
    }

//Remove Install
    @unlink($file);
    @unlink($install_path."database.sql");

ms(array(
        "status" => "success"
    ));

1) Make the API request through wget or curl before you install.
2) Base64 decode the resulting download.
3) Look for `{|}` in a text editor (it's a large file, so be prepared. Use Notepad++ or something, or your shitty computer will suffer.
4) The 5th delimitted chunk of text is the .ZIP file. Base64 decode that part AGAIN, and then finally copy and paste that text into a new editor, and save as .ZIP. Then unzip as normal.

Or you can just let the install script run and fully trust the guy running the nulled API. Up to you.

Several modules received new updates, could someone share with us, please, thank you?

Last edited:
Hello, could someone share the following module: Coupon Manager Module for Stackposts 2.0

Does anyone have a working link? Thanks

Let me re-upload it for you on Zippyshare (didn't want it being shared on my Mega account).

edit: Reactivated till 2/10. Password is babibabiato

Last edited:
Reactions: tisna98
What is the password for the stackpost-update-7.0.6 .zip archive?
babibabiato password is not correct ...

Last edited:
In version 7.0.6 added Blog module (Provide free on Extended License) any have this module?

7.0.7 was released yesterday. I'll post the nulled update later tonight if I have time. Otherwise, if anyone else with a license wants to null it, use the same method as I posted above.

Unfortunately, without the extended license which I don't have, I will not be able to provide the blog module.

7.0.7 was released yesterday. I'll post the nulled update later tonight if I have time. Otherwise, if anyone else with a license wants to null it, use the same method as I posted above.

Unfortunately, without the extended license which I don't have, I will not be able to provide the blog module.
You super man bro 🥳 🐰

Up

@Soluctitechnology
You missed to read the rules, you missed to introduce yourself and yet you didn't miss to ask for help. In your own language.
How sweet of you, I'm moved to tears of your behavior.

And with an username like yours I would be ashamed to ask this.

• Haha
Reactions: mozalisi and M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock