StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels Version 5.1 (Hot fix) 18 January 2022 [NULLED]

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6ixMediaSA

Sep 20, 2021
South Africa
@arrocy can you please let me know which is the directory php file for admin, i wanted to alter few names like restaurant to store etc
normally my solution to such modifications. I run the complete code on Visual Studio Code .. then search what I want to change.. for example. search "restaurant" after searching.. change all the code to "Store" , but I'm about to install it on my computer.. if you aren't able to make the changes. ill come back with the updated file or files for you

hadmireda

Mar 29, 2020
hello Friends my request is :
to provide me the password for download this item !
i have no code to upload !

domincanla

May 15, 2020
Update v4.2 released today Dec 6th

Version 4.2 06 December 2021​

Hot release for some issues
- Fixed restaurant discount issue
- Fixed coupon issue in order
- Hide/Show customer review from admin panel
- Deliveryman current orders count in canceled order issue solved
- Added no internet screen in user app
- Address multiple delete issue fixed
- Restaurant closed issue f

Monalee

Jun 23, 2021
Has anybody had issues with delivery app, this is the second time am compiling and OTP is not sending...

I'm using Twilio works on user app though

hadmireda

Mar 29, 2020

Version 4.2 06 December 2021​

Hot release for some issues
- Fixed restaurant discount issue
- Fixed coupon issue in order
- Hide/Show customer review from admin panel
- Deliveryman current orders count in canceled order issue solved
- Added no internet screen in user app
- Address multiple delete issue fixed
- Restaurant closed issue fixed
- Performance optimize

Muzikland

Banned User
Oct 25, 2021
There is no street or anything in the address, what I did didn't work, can you help me please?

d7b4c1c0-0fc5-407a-8998-bfba5a6979f4.jpg

Last edited:

GambitSteel

Trusted Uploader
Oct 22, 2020
There is no street or anything in the address, what I did didn't work, can you help me please?

d7b4c1c0-0fc5-407a-8998-bfba5a6979f4.jpg
Again you with the address thing, Really?

That is a google and developer issue,
If you want to see something different, buy it there and ask the developer to change it
or pay 200 for a customization, but no longer bother with your questions

• Haha
Reactions: Monalee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theuksniper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks