• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels v.7.5 Untouched

No permission to download
@Iam learner no, just follow this small tutorial.

In order to make this install using install route you have to do this:

Go to \Admin new install V5.5-Nulled-by-LalBilla\app\Providers\RouteServiceProvider.php

Edit file RouteServiceProvider.php

Go to line: 54

And change this:
Code:
->group(base_path('routes/web.php'));

To:

Code:
->group(base_path('routes/install.php'));

Then you just go to: yourdomain.babiato.lover/install

Feel free to revert this after install, i hope you sort this out.

LITTLE DISCLAIMER: If you click on the link above it will send a love reaction to @lalbilla 's last reply xD

@Iam learner no, just follow this small tutorial.

In order to make this install using install route you have to do this:

Go to \Admin new install V5.5-Nulled-by-LalBilla\app\Providers\RouteServiceProvider.php

Edit file RouteServiceProvider.php

Go to line: 54

And change this:
Code:
->group(base_path('routes/web.php'));

To:

Code:
->group(base_path('routes/install.php'));

Then you just go to: yourdomain.babiato.lover/install

Feel free to revert this after install, i hope you sort this out.

LITTLE DISCLAIMER: If you click on the link above it will send a love reaction to @lalbilla 's last reply xD
Yes bro... It's working...

But when build the apk... Apk done.. But when open apk... It's shown not found .

I don't know .. whats the issue exactly

Hello everyone,
I have installed the admin panel but when I log in every time I get an error with the RECAPTCHA failing.
Could someone help me please ?
Thanks

Hello everyone,
I have installed the admin panel but when I log in every time I get an error with the RECAPTCHA failing.
Could someone help me please ?
Thanks
Try a few times till you passed it, it worked for me.

Hi guys , Please do understand reason why this files are password protected with password is to keep it away from leechers, @lalbilla nulled and password protected the zip and here is the password he provided

F*$js&394=Nulled-By=LalBilla
babiato

I understand everyone lost resources and trophies due to the crash even though newbies are using same strategy, I have provided this password to everyone for this version, please try and update your account with new resources to be able to download upcoming versions, this will help babiato get back stronger,, Thank you.

@Babak please find here the zip password

Hello everyone,

24H later, it didn't work.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix the recaptcha issu ?

Yes, you go to your phpMyAdmin -> Database -> bussiness_settings (Table) around id: 83 is recaptcha -> Edit wit h your google recaptcha v2 info:

Code:
{"status":"1","site_key":"dskakasj3j3jasjasjsekakas","secret_key":"DJsjsjekekaskAJ2282jksJds"}

Edit dskakasj3j3jasjasjsekakas & DJsjsjekekaskAJ2282jksJds with your own API KEYS from google, you have a documentation here follow it!

I can't do more then that!

Hi Guys

How do remove all other Prefix Mobile number and leave only +1 is this possible

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock