• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SSL DV NOT WORKING IN PORT

CloudHunter

Jan 3, 2021
Hello !
i buy dv ssl certificate to install it on my cpanel subdomain, cpanel.mydomain.com after i setup all ssl needs its working corectly in my hostname cpanel.mydomain.com, but when i access to whm via cpanel.mydomain.com:2087 not working not only on this port all ports
any idea how to remove this probelm?
also how to use free cpanel ssl certificate cuz its not working for me only self signed ssl that i have in whm

Reactions: consultant3214
Hello !
i buy dv ssl certificate to install it on my cpanel subdomain, cpanel.mydomain.com after i setup all ssl needs its working corectly in my hostname cpanel.mydomain.com, but when i access to whm via cpanel.mydomain.com:2087 not working not only on this port all ports
any idea how to remove this probelm?
also how to use free cpanel ssl certificate cuz its not working for me only self signed ssl that i have in whm
Hey!

So, if you've got an SSL certificate installed on your cPanel subdomain (cpanel.mydomain.com) and it's working fine for accessing cPanel, but not for WHM on port 2087, there are a couple of things to check.

First, make sure your server's firewall settings aren't blocking access to WHM on that port. It's possible that the firewall is causing the issue, so you might need to tweak the settings to allow incoming connections on port 2087. You might want to get in touch with your hosting provider or system administrator to sort out the firewall configuration.

Also, double-check if you're using any reverse proxy or load balancer, as they can sometimes mess up the traffic routing. Ensure that the proxy settings are correctly forwarding the requests to the right ports for WHM.

Now, as for the free cPanel SSL certificate, you can actually use the AutoSSL feature in WHM. It's pretty handy! Just log in to WHM, find the "SSL/TLS" section (usually in the "Security Center" or "SSL/TLS" menu), and enable AutoSSL. It'll automatically request and install free SSL certificates for your cPanel accounts and subdomains.

Once it's enabled, you can tweak the AutoSSL settings to your liking, such as setting the renewal frequency and choosing which domains to include or exclude.

Keep in mind that the availability and functionality of AutoSSL can vary depending on your hosting provider and the specific cPanel version you're using. If you're running into any issues with AutoSSL, it's best to consult your hosting provider's documentation or reach out to their support team for some assistance.

Hope that helps you tackle the WHM access problem and get your SSL certificates sorted!

• Love
Reactions: CloudHunter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maur39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock