• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SSD Shared Hosting at $0.01/M*😍Only 1000 First Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanwaa

Apr 29, 2019
India
googiehost.com
Host Your Website On Google | Start Your website at Just $0.01/M*| Best Fully Managed Premium WordPress Web Hosting

Start Here- CLAIM COUPON
WordPress is a No. 1 award-winning blog platform that we usually recommend for blogging. GoogieHost is an award-winning web hosting company, and hundreds of thousands of people trust GoogieHost for WordPress Hosting. With this combination, you can have your very own self-hosted WordPress blog with your own domain.

Get started with your own WordPress installation with custom themes, plugins, and your own domain name with GoogieHost today!

100% Fully managed WordPress Compatible Hosting. Powerful features are:
  • Exceeds WordPress minimum requirements
  • 15 Different Geo Locations worldwide to Host
  • Latest Versions of Apache, MySQL, & PHP
  • Installs the newest WordPress Version
  • PHP runs as suPHP for increased WordPress security
  • CloudFlare Availability
  • CloudLinux Security With CageFS
  • Free SiteApps And Atrracta SEO Tools
  • Free Migration
Sign up with GoogieHost today, and we'll even transfer your existing WordPress web site for FREE!

Host Your Website On Google | S

Wait wait wait, aren't you the same guy that tried to rip off a ton of people on namepros.com?

yep. Same idiot.

"Hosted websites for 1,65,654 users all over the world! "

So exactly what is that number?

I know some of the people at Interserver so let me tell them about your spammy spam spam.

Also, read some reviews: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/googiehost-reviews/
People already know you're a scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: hostmax
Wait wait wait, aren't you the same guy that tried to rip off a ton of people on namepros.com?

yep. Same idiot.

"Hosted websites for 1,65,654 users all over the world! "

So exactly what is that number?

I know some of the people at Interserver so let me tell them about your spammy spam spam.

Also, read some reviews: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/googiehost-reviews/
People already know you're a scam.
First of all, why you think that I'm a spammer and our GoogieHost is a spammy company, No doubt there are lots of people who not satisfied with GoogieHost rules and policies. GoogieHost help more than 50-60 students and leaners at the daily bases who want to learn about digital marketing and web hosting. Students have a lack of money. they happy with GoogieHost.

Not according to their own reviews they aren't. 😂

Worst googiehost.....
And inter server gives only for first month and than it is $5 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock