• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Squirrly SEO Pro

I tried this in q4 just over a year ago and it crashed and burned the seo on my site which of course crashed and burned my site traffic. Too several months to recover once I went back to yoast.

took the chance and tried rank math last nov. Best move I ever made, traffic is up 40% since nov which is huge

No clue is possibly Squirrelly may or may not have made a complete transformation and went from crap to perfect in the last year and a half but I highly doubt it

I tried this in q4 just over a year ago and it crashed and burned the seo on my site which of course crashed and burned my site traffic. Too several months to recover once I went back to yoast.

took the chance and tried rank math last nov. Best move I ever made, traffic is up 40% since nov which is huge

No clue is possibly Squirrelly may or may not have made a complete transformation and went from crap to perfect in the last year and a half but I highly doubt it
I did not know that. Thank you, you may have saved me from making a big mistake..

I'm interested too but I have a question if I move my SEO setting from Yoast to Squirrly, is this hurt my current SEO performance?

I'm interested too but I have a question if I move my SEO setting from Yoast to Squirrly, is this hurt my current SEO performance?

Ideally, no it shouldnt . But plugins can have non cross compatibility and overwrites. So stick with any one of the plugins .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock