• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]: Table 'rabi.rbpb0319_config' doesn't exist [1146]

DarKMaSk

Nov 17, 2020
Hi!

I am facing a problem and in dire need of a solution. I searched Google and no answer is working. That's why I have come to my last resort, you.. my friends here.

I am trying to change all the table prefixes of my existing database from 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' and I am doing it on my localhost. I replaced them using the 'Raplace table prefix' option inside phpMyAdmin and by opening the database in Notepad and replace all the instances of 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' and alongwith changing the database prefixes, I also changed the database prefix in 'config.php'. After doing these I restarted the XAMPP server, but unfortunately, the result remains the same. It is showing this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Table 'rabi.rbpb0319_config' doesn't exist [1146]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Some info on my current database:

Database Engine: InnoDB
Database Name: rabi
Database Table Prefix: rbpb0319_

I just want to change all the table prefixes in this database from 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' , that's all.

Please help.

Hi!

I am facing a problem and in dire need of a solution. I searched Google and no answer is working. That's why I have come to my last resort, you.. my friends here.

I am trying to change all the table prefixes of my existing database from 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' and I am doing it on my localhost. I replaced them using the 'Raplace table prefix' option inside phpMyAdmin and by opening the database in Notepad and replace all the instances of 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' and alongwith changing the database prefixes, I also changed the database prefix in 'config.php'. After doing these I restarted the XAMPP server, but unfortunately, the result remains the same. It is showing this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Table 'rabi.rbpb0319_config' doesn't exist [1146]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Some info on my current database:

Database Engine: InnoDB
Database Name: rabi
Database Table Prefix: rbpb0319_

I just want to change all the table prefixes in this database from 'rbpb0319_' to 'rbp_' , that's all.

Please help.
I can do that for you if you send me the files and they are not holding some sensitive information.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I have no problem, but I want to learn. So, if you know how to do it, then please guide me.

I can do that for you if you send me the files and they are not holding some sensitive information.
I have a good news for you, I have solved the problem with the help of a friend in another forum. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

I have a good news for you, I have solved the problem with the help of a friend in another forum. Thanks for your reply. 🙂
I would do it with grep command in Linux. Check it out on Google.

Admins are requested to close this thread as the problem has been solved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock