• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Medic site

ysalek

Mar 22, 2020
I need someone to review this site. It was created with a Wordpress theme but I have some speed problems, what do you recommend?

Code:
www.drcarlosarzabe.com

I need someone to review this site. It was created with a Wordpress theme but I have some speed problems, what do you recommend?

Code:
www.drcarlosarzabe.com
Looks great, which plugin did you use for the slides?

For your speed problem, used WP Rocket but which hosting service are you using?

To speed up the website you can reduce the amount of animations.

Also optimize images. For example, if an image is displayed at 400x400px on the site. The image can be uploaded at 400x400px. When I right click on images under "high-tech equipment" and open in a new tab. The images are much bigger than when they're displayed on the site.

Good website, however loading times are abit too long.
I need 5 seconds to load a page from Europe.
Consider using NVMe hosting with CDN to speed up your website.

Reactions: t76girl
I can't understand how people like this website? :unsure:
Design is basically worst. (Ready made template by the way: Medizco Theme) Image proportions, very amateur photoshop even paint modifications ( https://prnt.sc/Y9DZmpJ6_DX6 )
Useless animations, 3 different font types??? (plus --> Exo with Roboto are not harmonic font pair)
Color palette not choosen well, primary color seem like green but there havent any green color on logo or corporate materials. Gradients are bleeding my eyes. Colors are not stable, different blue tones, etc.
Useless background images.

So let's check functions:
- Website page speed very slow (no surprise)
- Image names very neglective ( https://drcarlosarzabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/image-xxx.png )
I can sort other things but I just tired

Reactions: xsz

Code:
www.drcarlosarzabe.com
Look so heavy because the preload and loading each page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock