• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
any update my friend
Update 3.2 // 24 Jan 2022

Haha 😂 😂 the guy fooled us to wait. This is why i miss @kaseecodes, don't know why he got banned here though
kaseecodes was banned because he claimed he had a licence for sponzy when In fact he had purchased from a null GPL site and did not have access to future sponzy updates updates and was unable to update the script and then ask users from this forum to do a group buy for $149 to buy the script

All versions are within the latest update
I see, but is it safe to update by uploading vendor folder, composer.json, and composer.lock files in the Script folder from the latest version/update, instead of the needed version? I mean I want to update from v2.5 to v2.6 but I deploy vendor folder, composer.json, and composer.lock files from v2.8.

kaseecodes was banned because he claimed he had a licence for sponzy when In fact he had purchased from a null GPL site and did not have access to future sponzy updates updates and was unable to update the script and then ask users from this forum to do a group buy for $149 to buy the script
Okay i see. But he was really helping either way. The 2.9 i use was from him and has no errors whatsoever. He contributed at least. Banning him wasn't a good idea. We are a community

Can someone please give me some advice on what script is the best?

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script​

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform​

I really appreciate any feedback, since its so important to choose the right
platform/script from the start. (And when eventually purchasing a license)

Thanks in advance. :)

Can someone please give me some advice on what script is the best?

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script​

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform​

I really appreciate any feedback, since its so important to choose the right
platform/script from the start. (And when eventually purchasing a license)

Thanks in advance. :)
I will recommend you go for the script that bes suits your features interest, updates, and user friendly.

Reactions: eiken
@eiken

to be honest, they're all pretty much the same however I think sponzy was the better script at first it looked nicer and was faster now that dizzy is updated and has more features is it down to your coding skill and if you want to use a framework

Sponzy is built on larval
Dizzy is in pure PHP

as for features there pretty much the same nowadays with very small differences also the price of dizzy for what you get makes more sense to me where you pay sponzy 149 for the same thing

just look over all the features and see what's best for your needs

hope it helps

• Love
Reactions: eiken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock